Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Performance Boat mold missing!

Code4
    Wolf, thanks for the edits, now check your PMs

wolfie
    boy if this was during the day this thread would be ten pages by noon.

waterwitch
    If that is his business or livelihood, yes, things should be left as they were... business as usual. That would be like me getting a divorce and my wife locking me out of my business just to be a bitch about it...
    See, the problem here is I can look at matters in an unbiased way... made all my divorces very very smooth... God honest truth. On the other hand, I see women taking a woman's side for no other reason than she is a woman. But, when it comes to divorce, most women are like that. I won't fault you for it, but in this day and age, so many women feel they are entitled to half of everything for doing nothing more than spreading their legs in a lot of cases...
    LMFAO!!! Sorry babe, but I don't think Julie exactly got drug back to the
    cave by Pat. If ... and again I said IF you knew either one of these people
    you would also know they started the buisness together, and were both
    extremely excited about it. IT SUCKS they are getting a divorce BUT,
    she is still entitled to use the molds just as he is. SOOO who's to say that
    she isn't building a boat as we type.
    And serioulsy Ratso.. if all your women ever did was spread their legs..
    No wonder you have so much experience in divorce.

ratso
    LMFAO!!! Sorry babe, but I don't think Julie exactly got drug back to the
    cave by Pat. If ... and again I said IF you knew either one of these people
    you would also know they started the buisness together, and were both
    extremely excited about it. IT SUCKS they are getting a divorce BUT,
    she is still entitled to use the molds just as he is. SOOO who's to say that
    she isn't building a boat as we type.
    I'm just stating a fact... I don't know these two, but bottom line it shouldn't be her decision as to who has access to the molds. If they couldn't work it out together during the divorce, then maybe the molds should be off limits to both of them until it's over, as it was a joint venture. According to you and judging by your posts, he should be fukked whether he has possession or not. She is in the right to have them, yet if he still had them then he would be in the wrong. Typical fukkin' female mentality right here!

phebus
    Man this thread went in the toilet.
    Now, why don't we get it back on track, and if anyone has any information on where the molds may be, let him know.

ratso
    I get the benefits without all the bullshit now... something I wished I'd have learned a little earlier on, but then that's another thread.

ratso
    Man this thread went in the toilet.
    Now, why don't we get it back on track, and if anyone has any information on where the molds may be, let him know.
    As of now... what good will that do. This shit will be dragged out by attorneys for god knows how long.:jawdrop: It would be cheaper for him to build a new mold and let her have the damn ones that she stole... oh wait... it was a chick that stole them so technically it isn't stealing...

Code4
    I need help locating my missing WPB 18ft gullwing mold. I'm in the middle of a divorce and my soon to be EXwife removed them from a outside storage lot in LHC. She's hiding them somewhere in LHC or surrounding area. Please keep an eye out for them. Call 702-204-5035 ask for pat or budlight. I don't want BS about scorned EX's. I just want to locate my molds. Please help a fellow boater out and help me locate them. This is not a fabricated story. This is the truth. Pat WPB
    You should take this to another thread guys. Pat didn't want this to happen, as noted in his first post. Main goal is to find the molds.

Wicked Performance Boats
    You should take this to another thread guys. Pat didn't want this to happen, as noted in his first post. Main goal is to find the molds.
    Thank you Code4, I really want to just find them. That's all. I just need to know their safe till the judge awards them to somebody. Pat

AzMandella
    Just bringing this to the top so anyone who has not seen it can.Just trying to help a fellow boater out.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast