Thread: Thanks Eddie McPheeters

Rattle Can Lou
    Eddie found me an old Casale mount for my toploader project and then shipped it on my word that Iwas gonna pay him. This is notice that I am thrilled at the condition it was in and the shipping was fast and the price was more than fair. The problem I got is I ain't got no flow to pay the bill. So I hope Eddie is as understanding as he is fair and honest...RCL

dmontzsta
    So I guess that is why you did not return my PM! And to think, I tore my shed apart to get it for you!
    I need a hug.

Rattle Can Lou
    I'll hug your wife. She's the one that went through the shed. I owe you an apology because I forgot your PM. I was attending a local meeting that night and flat forgot. RCL sending HER a hug.

dmontzsta
    I'll hug your wife. She's the one that went through the shed. I owe you an apology because I forgot your PM. I was attending a local meeting that night and flat forgot. RCL sending HER a hug.
    Damn, I forgot I told you.
    Well, she was actually going to do it anyways. She is turning our loft into a playroom, so no worries. If you want it, I still have it, free of charge.

AzMandella
    Hey RCL I have known the McPheeters for 40 yrs.They are very honest and reliable people.Not to mention they do beautiful work.Eddie Sr. built my fathers Mandella when I was about 3yrs old and Eddie Jr. built mine about 9yrs ago at the age of 18.If anyone else has a problem with hard to find parts or problems I highly recomend calling Eddie's Inboard & Marine it Tucson.