Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Schiada Cat?

InKahntrol
    Anyone ever seen a Schiada cat? Kinda weird... check it out:
    Schiada Cat Ad on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/Schiada-Boats-35...23QQrdZ1QQssPa geNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting)

Schiada Time
    Weird. Hopefully it does not become a full production boat. I can't see Schiada's name associated with the people who buy these dick extensions.

Another scammer. He is selling the Ad for that boat, not the boat... Same kind of deal Judge Judy delt with the other day...
    Steve

revndave
    Another scammer. He is selling the Ad for that boat, not the boat... Same kind of deal Judge Judy delt with the other day...
    SteveWhy is that a scammer?He is just selling poster.

RiverDave
    Steve
    With a buy it now price of 10 bucks? How do you figure he's scamming anyone? It's a somewhat "rare" old boat add.. It's worth 10 bucks.
    You know what's funny is I ran into a guy a few years back that was claiming he had a Big Cat made by Schiada, and I was telling him that I think someone pulled a con job on him becuase to my knowledge Schiada never made a cat. He cut the top of it off (or was getting ready too) to convert it into a HUGE party bardge. Guess I was wrong, it may have very well been a Schiada.
    RD

InKahntrol
    Steve
    Who are you calling a scammer Steve, me or the guy selling the ad? Not sure if it applies to either. I posted this because I thought it was sort of an interesting bit of Schiada trivia, and he's selling it because I'm sure someone out there who digs the brand would want this. Maybe you didn't read the post close enough?
    On another note, I think Sanger made a big cat in the early '80s too, I think they called it the Alley Cat. Saw one in Havasu once, it didn't have a center pod and was kinda crazy looking.

DMOORE
    Weird. Hopefully it does not become a full production boat. I can't see Schiada's name associated with the people who buy these dick extensions.
    Wow, sounds like some pent up anger.
    Darrell.

Whoooah This dealeo looked like the gal that sold pictures of cell phones and got like $250 for them. Sorry to offend anyone... Now that I re read the ad maybe I was to quick to pull the trigger. It looked like they were trying to sell a boat not a poster.
    Sorry to offend... Maybe next time I can spot a scammer... Nah! not with my crappy eyesight...
    Carry on (with out me) Geez... I just went back and re read the ad and I was "Really" off base... I suck...
    Steve

h2oski2fast
    With a buy it now price of 10 bucks? How do you figure he's scamming anyone? It's a somewhat "rare" old boat add.. It's worth 10 bucks.
    You know what's funny is I ran into a guy a few years back that was claiming he had a Big Cat made by Schiada, and I was telling him that I think someone pulled a con job on him becuase to my knowledge Schiada never made a cat. He cut the top of it off (or was getting ready too) to convert it into a HUGE party bardge. Guess I was wrong, it may have very well been a Schiada.
    RD
    See, I guess you don't know everything....... Like you think you do.
    Although, I would have been standing right next to you arguing the same point.

Schiada Time
    Sorry. I just hate big boats. Its all about '21 and '22 V-drives. They have the timeless character that cannot be matched by new trendy cats with flames and skulls and tribal graphics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast