Thread: Looking for a Velocity

jrod
    Like to find a 22-26 i/o velocity. Any one know of one for sale?

rrocky
    I have a friend thats has a 96 26 velocity he does all my motor work. All boats are FOR SALE he is dynoing a 496 blower motor for it now call him {757-421-4486} his name is Jeff Riddle of RIDDLE OFFSHORE RACING he is in Chesapeake Va. 272 FORMULA FOR SALE

Slacker
    What, You didn't spend enough on the warhawk.. you going after Mathews title now...LOL

jrod
    What, You didn't spend enough on the warhawk.. you going after Mathews title now...LOL
    Nope, I don't think Matthew's title is going to be taken, many have tried and fell short. I just like his boat and need something that I can ride up and down the river with the family, and stll run pretty good.

Velocityone
    aw come on, i need a new challenger, i'm tired of knocking out the checkmate,:sleeping: but at least he tries to tell the truth i would like to see jrod drive a velo with big power:jawdrop: i need to build one to run for #2 position:devil:

mikes280
    Velocityone we have a few nice velocities down here in NC. you should come down some time, we play on lake norman and wylie. we have a fun run in the mid summer on lake Norman, for the last two years Steve Stepp and his wife Kim have come up for the run. Last year i thank we had 28 velocities in the run and there are a few of them that are pretty fast

Velocityone
    mike, that sounds like fun, let me know the dates and i may be able to bring a crowd We (Rappahannock River Boaters Association) have a radar run sceduled for june 30th and a poker run on august 11th. we would love to have the NC crowed come and party with us and bring the boats for the radar run. its a run what ya brung event and we have a class for everone, and if not we will make one:idea: look us up at www.rrbaonline.com , we talk a lot of smack :devil: but most of the crowd around here is harmless