Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Control, Sex and Vasectomies...

Mandelon
    So the wife is tired of being on the pill. She's off of it as of yesterday. Last time that happened, i got her pregnant within a week and a half. So I got a couple of questions....
    Apparently I need to get my self cut and stitched. Hows that gonna be? Easy? Scary... I don't understand why they call it "getting fixed" when they actually make it so you don't work.....
    Next question is if there is any going to be any noticeable change in sex drive for either of us? I have heard once a woman goes off the pill her sex drive increases. (Geez I am hoping for that) I tell ya, begging should not count as foreplay. My wife isn't a pushover like EZKiller.
    With stiches in my nutsack am I gonna want to poke anything for a while????
    Any thing else related you can think of that might be helpful?

riverbound
    I dont know the answers, but am definitely interested in hearing what others have to say.

Mandelon
    LMAO, and I need to know about condoms. Haven't had to buy any of those in 20 years....LOL Looks like I'll need a couple. We had a brief pregnancy scare last week...... Luckily negative..:idea:
    What's up with the dots the ribs and the goo...... Someone on here must still glove up.
    No, I don't need junior sized ones, nor the big ones, just normal dick size ones thank you.

riverbound
    No, I don't need junior sized ones, nor the big ones, just normal dick size ones thank you.
    Sorry....cant help you then

HCS
    I was going to get a vesectomy. I backed out when the doctor said I had to shave and he would have to beat me off before the surgery.
    Just didn't sound right to me.

Mandelon
    Doh, that's not encouraging at all!!!! :sqeyes:

riverbound
    buy an assortment pack and tell your wife you need to try them all out so you can find out which ones you guys like....this should get rid of the foreplay (begging)

Mandelon
    That's a good one. Do they come like that?

riverbound
    That's a good one. Do they come like that?
    Of course

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast