Thread: Lake This Weekend!!!

Concept1
    Hey Brian, my boat is finally all done and fixed, im planning on going Saturday and Sunday are you guys going at all this weekend?

squirt'nmyload
    Hey Brian, my boat is finally all done and fixed, im planning on going Saturday and Sunday are you guys going at all this weekend?
    yes we are!!!......BUT.....we are goin to apache lake on saturday and camping out overnight...let me know if your interested!!

Concept1
    HMM o.k. let me check with my other friends they were going to Saguaro as far as I knew.How much further is Apache and what time are you leaving?

Xlration Marine
    Apache? When was the last time you were there?? I heard they drained it over the winter, fix some stuff. A few weeks ago a coworker said it was a stream?? Might be up he hasn't said anything about it lately.

squirt'nmyload
    HMM o.k. let me check with my other friends they were going to Saguaro as far as I knew.How much further is Apache and what time are you leaving?
    take the 87 past saguaro to get there......maybe takes 2 hours from phx???.....we are headin out there cause the lakes closer to town will be out of control and after last weekend at pleasant i just want to get away.....leavin bout 11am or so.......if your planing on going to saguaro, i'd get there early.....i think michael said they waited 3 hours to get on last weekend:jawdrop:....i sent you a pm

squirt'nmyload
    Apache? When was the last time you were there?? I heard they drained it over the winter, fix some stuff. A few weeks ago a coworker said it was a steam?? Might be up he hasn't said anything about it lately.
    http://www.srpwater.com/dwr/report.asp?dt=3/9/2007
    Boat ramp depths (in feet) (water at end of ramp)
    Apache Lake
    Burnt Corral 11
    Marina Central 5
    Marina Main 10