Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen this boat up close

76biesmeyer
    Lakesmodified,Sorry he didn,t take your offer!!I am going to talk to him today!!!He is sending me more pics of boat.I drove for16 hours to look at a 1995 cole hydro with $ 7.000 cash and it turned out to be a pile of junk!!The guy selling it said it was in mint condition!! I already have a 1976 biesemeyer with a 502 Looks like brand new.I am looking for a real clean boat!If this boat is what the guy says it is i will buy it,If you don,t first. Good luck and take care!!76 Biesemeyer

lakesmodified
    76biesmeyer
    Dude, no apology necessary... I was just messing with you. I understand exactly where your coming from. Pictures can be VERY deceiving, because you're looking at "portions" that the individual wanted you to see. Any flaws can be covered up by simply NOT showing you a picture of that area. Like I said before, I'm sure it's worth what he's asking for it. I just know how much it will cost to get it back to Memphis, and don't want to have that much invested into it. I'm originally from Calif, and my last two boats were purchased there, and then I towed them home. GOOD LUCK!

76biesmeyer
    Sorry to say!!!I hope that someone gets a great deal on a nice boat.Took my 1976 biesemeyer to the lake today and turned to many RRRRS!!20,000 Later!!Got towed in by a 12ft. canoe with a 9.9 murcuy!!!I wish i had a camra!!Good luck ps555 it really looks like a nice boat. JIM.

lakesmodified
    76biesmeyer:
    Sorry to say!!!I hope that someone gets a great deal on a nice boat.Took my 1976 biesemeyer to the lake today and turned to many RRRRS!!20,000 Later!!Got towed in by a 12ft. canoe with a 9.9 murcuy!!!I wish i had a camra!!Good luck ps555 it really looks like a nice boat. JIM.JIM, sorry to hear about your engine. I also hope you didn't take me too seriously with my earlier post to "Step up to the plate" Ivan

ps555
    So whats the deal here who needs more pics I getting confused I email a guys some pics and he was interested anymore after he wanted more pics, who is really serious, let me know so we can get this deal done. Thanks

FLYTE RISK
    I have personally seen this boat at modesto res. this boat is beautiful sittin in all original gel coat . The floor is in imaculate condition as well.. whoever purchases this beauty will be very pleased and NO I dont know the seller

SUI-CY-COLE
    i do know the seller and i just recently saw the boat,,,and it is nice...period

lakesmodified
    ps555:
    So whats the deal here who needs more pics I getting confused I email a guys some pics and he was interested anymore after he wanted more pics, who is really serious, let me know so we can get this deal done. ThanksI'm still SERIOUS... Send some additional pictures my way: lakesmodified@yahoo.com

DetroitJim
    Hey 76 Biesmeyer, you looked at the same boat I was going to go after, I almost made a deal with him. I thought I missed a good boat until now. What was the boat like, from the pics it looked awesome.
    DJ

superdave013
    All I know is you wishy washy people are lucky I don't have a spare $4,500 right now. If I did that boat would be mine.
    I sold my Hondo (regeted it) for the same price and that guy got a good deal. This is the first boat I have seen (pics only) that looked that clean for that price.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast