Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overkill hurt in car accident

He's at Scottsdale and Osborne. My honey and I went over to visit him this evening. He was already down for the night, but we spoke with his wife Chayle. I also spoke with him on the phone earlier today. It was a brief conversation but I gotta say he was in surprisingly good spirits. He's pretty busted up, but James isn't the type to let stuff get him down. The guy's all heart.
    Not sure if this is appropriate but I'll throw caution to the wind.
    Both ankles broken, broken leg, broken arm, and some cracked vertibrae.
    It's bad.............but he's still with us. Thank god.
    We're gonna go by there again on Wednesday. I took the day off work so we can make the 4:00 - 6:00 visiting hours.

squirt'nmyload
    He's at Scottsdale and Osborne. My honey and I went over to visit him this evening. He was already down for the night, but we spoke with his wife Chayle. I also spoke with him on the phone earlier today. It was a brief conversation but I gotta say he was in surprisingly good spirits. He's pretty busted up, but James isn't the type to let stuff get him down. The guy's all heart.
    Not sure if this is appropriate but I'll throw caution to the wind.
    Both ankles broken, broken leg, broken arm, and some cracked vertibrae.
    It's bad.............but he's still with us. Thank god.
    We're gonna go by there again on Wednesday. I took the day off work so we can make the 4:00 - 6:00 visiting hours.
    geez.......hopefully he has a speedy recovery.....if they need anything let us know since it's not that far from our house

shockwaveharry
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Overkill. I can definately relate... Hope these messages make your day a little brighter like they did for me. I remember my buddy bringing printouts of a few "get well" threads to the hospital (hint, hint!) and it's amazing how much better it made me feel!

TAF
    Overkill is home recovering and i plan to visit him Sat. He has another surgery on his right foot next Weds. wish him luck and prayers for a speedy recovery. The dR.S SAY HES RECOVERING VERY QUICKLY AND SHOULD BE IN HIS BOAT BY jUNE.

TAF
    BBQ'd steak at Overkill's house last night. He goes back in for more surgery Weds. Note to all: Don't mix beer w/ yer Meds if ya haven't eaten in a few hours. He got nauscious! But he recovered and ate well. The late June trip to Apache lake looks like it will be pushed back to late July. He is doing great and recovering quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12