Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted V-Drive Boat

DansBlown73Nordic
    I have a good friend who has been bitten by the V-Drive Bug.... eek! He wants to find something in a 18 ft. Must be complete. If it needs paint or a engine rebuild or maybe trailer work thats ok. It must be on the East Coast. If its a small block or a Ford cry Thats ok. wink

P-Money
    This boat is still up for sale. My old man has a 468 BBC short block with a dual tunnel ram intake, msd distributor, and some other miscellanoeus parts that he's looking to get rid of also. Price? I'm not sure, you'd have to contact him.
    18' Sanger Flat

DansBlown73Nordic
    Just thought Id post a picture of the boat we are picking up in the Morning.
    [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/524/76resize_Anna7.jpg[/img]

GofastRacer
    Cool boat, is it an old Sanger??..Need to remount the passenger seat tho!!..

DansBlown73Nordic
    The boat is a 74 Hondo runner bottom. 454 .060 over. Tunnel ram with two 450 cfm Holleys. Should make my buddy a great boat. He has never run a rowe boat before.... eek!

DansBlown73Nordic
    We picked up the boat today. Thanks John and Jeff. We fired it up when we got home. eek!
    I want the cam specs....... wink
    I will post some pictures later.

superdave013
    Dans66Stevens:
    The boat is a 74 Hondo runner bottom. 454 .060 over. Tunnel ram with two 450 cfm Holleys. Should make my buddy a great boat. He has never run a rowe boat before.... eek! Does not look anything like the 74 Hondo that I had.

Sangster
    Here's a 72 Hondo Flat....
    [img]http://www.***boat.net/photoreport/42/92.jpg[/img]

shirkey4750
    Dan
    Got you message, called but you either were on the computer or not at home. Will get the cam specs. for you in the morning. Jeff bought the Taylor on the way home. Got to digging around in the boat, and found a Lifeline jacket and a new set of Bassett header covers and Bassett scoop cover. Maybe your luck rubbed off on me. By the time we got home the rain had quit and the sun came out and the temp. hit 66 deg.

DansBlown73Nordic
    John
    We stopped and bought the biggest step down reciever we could find. It was 6 inches. It helped, but Ed followed me to my Dads where we put it in his garage. Everytime I hit a bump the sparks still flew. eek!
    We cleaned the boat up some last night. Then we fired it up. I had my dads neighors looking out the windows....
    Today we are going to really clean it up. He has a storage wharehouse that we will put it in on Monday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast