Thread: Revolution Marine Steps up.

justfloatn
    Hi out there in Hot Boat land. This is not an advertizement but a crazy story I want people to know about. I'll keep it as short as possible.
    I have an older 95 Nordic and started looking at up-grading manifolds on a 454.
    I chose to get the Revolution Marine due to cost and they looked good for the mild performace I am going for.
    I found a "new" set on e-bay through a place called Performance Marine Speed Shop. I was told they were new/old stock with some chips. He claimed he used to be a deailer. So I paid $820.00 with shipping and started the work.
    Well guess what, the manifolds were miss drilled. It turns out Revolution had some manifolds two years ago that were not placed in the jig correctly and the bolt holes were shifted off 3/16" to one side. They will bolt up but you have a port missalignment.
    Revolution never sold these manifolds to the public. As it turns out this guy @ Performance Marine used to be Revolution's G.M.and was let go. He was never a deailer for Revolution. And now he states he got the manifolds on e-bay to resell them and can't find the guys info. He is telling me to, "just re-drill them and have oblong bolt holes". "I've done it before It'll be fine".
    To get to the point, Sid the new G.M. and Todd the owner stepped way the F@#k up and are exchanging the manifolds and giving me a factory warranty!!!They never made a dime on these things and have no idea how they got out of the shop. We won't point fingers here,Terry @ P.M., But the point is Revolution Marine is covering everything!!
    I just wanted to spread the word that Revolution Marine is a stand-up company.

Biglue
    Fresh fish on the line girls. :devil:

Kim Hanson
    Fresh fish on the line girls. :devil:
    I never even threw out a line for this one, fishing is good in the Spring :idea: So Luey you have a slow boat! It's okay ,you are funny once and awhile Don't they have a slow boat section in here though? I/O's I think it is :idea: ...........( . )( . )............

Biglue
    I never even threw out a line for this one, fishing is good in the Spring :idea: So Luey you have a slow boat! It's okay ,you are funny once and awhile Don't they have a slow boat section in here though? I/O's I think it is :idea: ...........( . )( . )............
    At least I can boat in our winters focker.