Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thor riding gear?

THOR
    I have heard somewhere that folks are protesting and not buying THOR gear any longer because they refuse to support the open riding areas and wont really make an effort to keep those areas open.
    Anyone else heard this? I would like a little verification.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Did you check it out on Glamisdunes.com? Maybe they know. I haven't heard but would be more than happy to boycott them if its true.

riverbound
    If its true I would boycott them too.
    I didnt buy Thor gear, because someone told me it was Gay,gay,gay.... I ended up buying better stuff
    Btw...I did buy my kids Thor goggles, because they were the cheapest ones they had in stock.

THOR
    Did you check it out on Glamisdunes.com? Maybe they know. I haven't heard but would be more than happy to boycott them if its true.
    I cant get on GDunes here at work. I havent been able to verify this. BTW, Bordsmnj, we will be at Ocotillo from 12/26-12/29. Will you be there?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I cant get on GDunes here at work. I havent been able to verify this. BTW, Bordsmnj, we will be at Ocotillo from 12/26-12/29. Will you be there?
    We are headed out on the 29th thru the 2nd. Maybe we can have a beer while we are unpacking and you are packing up! :rollside:

OGShocker
    I have heard somewhere that folks are protesting and not buying THOR gear any longer because they refuse to support the open riding areas and wont really make an effort to keep those areas open.
    Anyone else heard this? I would like a little verification.
    Any relation?
    I have not heard about this. I will check it out though.
    Have a great day...Join the ASA!

Caribbean Jet
    Hey Thor,
    We'll be out there on the 28th and 29th.

THOR
    Hey Thor,
    We'll be out there on the 28th and 29th.
    We camp about 1 mile east of the ranger station between Split Mountain Road and the Desert Ironwoods Motel. I am on a CR500 and pops is on a CR250. We will have about 4-8 motorhomes and trailers in our group. Come by and say hi.
    Where will you be?

Ion
    My Thor knee/shin guards have broken at the hinge twice. Thank god for bailing wire!

Caribbean Jet
    We camp about 1 mile east of the ranger station between Split Mountain Road and the Desert Ironwoods Motel. I am on a CR500 and pops is on a CR250. We will have about 4-8 motorhomes and trailers in our group. Come by and say hi.
    Where will you be?
    We normally stay on Pole line rd. I ride a crf450 and my brother in law rides the same but he has white plastics and red rims (pink)LOL. I have a Balck F250.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast