Thread: So Who's Up All Nite?:

Trailer Park Casanova
    My wife works a 3 on 4 off schedule. 12 hrs shifts, all niters.
    She works in super specialty cancer treatment.
    We IM and send e mails back & fourth all nite.
    She discovered something I found that makes working all niters easier,, a project.
    I used to sneek away at work and re-build an engine, or re-build something,, some sort of project.
    Wife is now planning a "A Hot Lap around the USA" trip for us this summer.
    She has her maps and guidebooks ect and when her patients are sleeping, and nothing much is going on in the hospital she busts out her project.
    One of her current patients is a famous Custom car designer and builder, everyone in motorsports knows and likes him and his work.
    He had his cancerous bladder removed last week, and they re-built him a new bladder outta his intestine.
    This way eliminates the need for a brutal lothsome external Colostomy bag.
    Custom Car guys are all into custom fabrication, and building him a new bladder sounded perfect,, right along with his lifestyle and mindset.
    MY wife has all kinds of funny stories of his stay already. Famous friends are visiting him.
    Clint Eastwood, and others.
    He told her tonite that lots of polititians call him for a custom car, and they all expect it for 100% free.
    That's what's going on here all nite long,,, I'm an insomniac,, can't sleep, works great at Parker watching for thieves.
    So why are you up all nite?
    What's going on?

charlyox
    Went down to the O.C. today and hooked up with my old room mate at Dave and Busters.Did some catching up and drank quite a few. Had to get up to get a drink of water and logged on.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Went down to the O.C. today and hooked up with my old room mate at Dave and Busters.Did some catching up and drank quite a few. Had to get up to get a drink of water and logged on.
    D&B is excellent..
    Good food too.
    The OC location has nice looking girls about.

djunkie
    I just got home. Time to hit the shower then the sack.

YeLLowBoaT
    I am... I'm getting ready for a up coming comm'l remodel that has to be done at night... Starts next week.( its will be the bigest job I have ever done by far, already got 6 guys lined up)

Cole Sanger
    I work the same schedule as your wife. Front end nights for a semiconductor company.

Cole Sanger
    Take a 5mg pill and trust me, you will fall asleep in 20 minutes. I flip back and fourth every week. 3 nights - 3 days - 4 nights - 4 days. I have to take one pill every 3-4 days to flip good or I am out of it.

Cole Sanger
    Trust me, I have tried all over the counter sleep aids. I was about to go ask the doctor for a perscription, but these are working really well.

i work a rotating 12 hour i wish it was 3 on 4 off i work 2 nights off 2 days then work 2 days off a day then work 3 nights off 3 days,then reverse it work 2 days off work 2 nights off then work 3 days off every other weekend.sucks cant slept good never,miss out on a lot of stuff because working every other weekend.number one rotation for heart attacks and sleep deprivation.