Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Regatta

BigDoug
    Let's not worry about the past (CBBB) this is not an event, so lets all roll in July 13th - 15th at the AVI get your registration going and let's have a good time.............we should call it a "family reunion" the hot boat family

LuckyDaze
    A hot boat "Family reunion" sounds good to me. I will be there on the 13th 14 and 15th at the avi.
    ~Brian

didn't we have this same conversation last year when the "Power Tour" was being planned?
    Make it happen and have fun, just make dates and show up ... keep the hotels and others out of it and you'll have a great time.
    My .02 ...
    BB

LuckyDaze
    Room Rates at the AVI are 119, 129, and 49 for the 13th, 14th, and 15th of July. According to the AVI they say you cannot use the beach unless you are a guest. Anyone have any imput on this? I've driven from needles to the Avi in my boat for breakfast a couple of times and wasn't given a hard time. Any ideas?
    ~Brian

BigDoug
    This hasn't been an issue in the past for me, i think we will be fine !!.......if anyone has had a different experience ? let us know !!

bead
    Any one ever stay there ? And is it any good ? I know its hot , but I usually have stayed at the Riverside or up at Lake Mohave Resort for RV camping at that time of the year and it wasnt to bad . Any thoughts ?

LuckyDaze
    I have free room and board in Needles California. (I used to live there) However, the Avi is very nice. Its on par with the Riverside. I really like the beach they have. Thats the coolest part, that way we can display all of our boats in a line.
    ~Brian

LuckyDaze
    So who else is comin to the July hot boat family get-to-gether?
    ~Brian

FOURQ
    the wife and I will be there.......

LuckyDaze
    Sweet. Im heading out to needles tonight to pick up my boat to get it ready for the season. I have some sleepless nights ahead of me.
    ~Brian

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast