Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 18' Biesemeyer Flatbottom - Race or Play...>

Chris Kenner - PS681
    18' Biesemeyer Flatbottom complete LESS engine on dual axle road trailer. Ex - PS681 Pro Stock circle boat, fast & great handling boat. Tow it away to go racing or play for $7,500.00.
    PM me or e-mail me at chris@loudnproudracing.com

dmontzsta
    That is a great deal for a proven boat.

Moneypitt
    Mouzer, where are you....This is your dream boat, just exactly what you where looking for yesterday...................

Chris Kenner - PS681
    That is a great deal for a proven boat.
    Its a pretty sweet deal for someone to go racing or play cost effectively. We are also willing to assit (if needed) with putting it together at our shop, setup & testing with your engine in the boat. The deal gets better!!!!

dmontzsta
    Its a pretty sweet deal for someone to go racing or play cost effectively. We are also willing to assit (if needed) with putting it together at our shop, setup & testing with your engine in the boat. The deal gets better!!!!
    You cant beat that!
    Also, any current pics?

dossangers
    Its a pretty sweet deal for someone to go racing or play cost effectively. We are also willing to assit (if needed) with putting it together at our shop, setup & testing with your engine in the boat. The deal gets better!!!! Thats a deal right there!! And you get EXPERT help on set up! Mouzer Mouzer ''HEY MOUZER'' Now is your chance to shut us all up!!!

SCR INC
    18' Biesemeyer Flatbottom complete LESS engine on dual axle road trailer. Ex - PS681 Pro Stock circle boat, fast & great handling boat. Tow it away to go racing or play for $7,500.00.
    PM me or e-mail me at chris@loudnproudracing.com
    Please post pics .. How heavy is it..

Chris Kenner - PS681
    Please post pics .. How heavy is it..
    PM me with your e-mail address & I can send you some pics or if someone knows how to post them for me please!!!
    Boat weight with the Super Stock engine was about 1850 pounds with driver. Not light but not heavy.

dmontzsta
    PM me with your e-mail address & I can send you some pics or if someone knows how to post them for me please!!!
    Boat weight with the Super Stock engine was about 1850 pounds with driver. Not light but not heavy.
    Chris, you can email them to me dmontzsta@werd.com I will post them up for you.

BIGCHRIS
    was gonna get this but i bought another its in the v-drive section says 130 mph hallet barron sprint:jawdrop:
    Mike you can handle both of them ca"mon

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast