Thread: "2006 Boat Racing Season For Code Blue Racing"

Squirtin Thunder
    CODE BLUE RACING – The Heartbeat Has Just Stopped!!!
    I am posting this as an announcement of our sponsorship promotion for the upcoming 2006 SCSC and NJBA Boat Racing Season. We are attempting to do what was done many years ago, run Circle Races and Drag Races. This was the standard back then in the Comp Jet classes. We at Code Blue Racing have set up a Nostalgia Comp Jet class with SCSC, thanks to Ross Wallach. We will be running at all of the SCSC Nostalgia Boat Racing events. As well as the NJBA Boat Drags, where Brian Busby has invited us to run in the 12.50 second bracket. Due to my current health issues Mr. Scott Foxwell will be driving for us the first race. I am expecting to be cleared by Doctors and feel able to do the job safely, by the second round. Scott has stepped up to help keep my dream alive. All of our potential sponsors have unique products and services. We feel Code Blue Racing can make all of our sponsors happy and promote their product well through out the 2006 Boat Racing Season. Please contact Jim at Code Blue Racing for further info or if you would like Code Blue Racing to promote your products. Any help with sponsorship, be it product donation, discounts and/or monetary would be greatly appreciated. Code Blue Racing is also looking for some folks that can help us out at the races.
    If you need any further information, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
    Thank you,
    Jim Rich
    Code Blue Racing
    jrpm@npgcable.com
    928-704-1858

Jon Force
    Good luck.That 12.50 class is pretty tough.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Good luck with all that Jim.

Squirtin Thunder
    Thank you, CBR is looking forward to a great season !!!