Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 80 Hallett 21'

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Ours is a 20SS also. "sport skiier" We will have to meet up sometime and take a pic of our boats together. It turned out beautiful. I like the interior configuration. Jeff has been wanting to put a bench seat in it to increase storage space under the hatch, but I didn't want to lose seating. What you have done looks like a good compromise. Sigh . . . maybe next winter.

Great lookin boats guys . I've always like the multi colored upholstery. Looks real good . Here's my 72 Hallett 210 .
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...letpics009.jpg
    Not related either .
    -beerjet-

DaddyMack
    Wow! Our boats could be brothers!! LOL
    I thought of something however, it would be brother/sister... your boat is definitely a girl...as are all jet boat... as my dad used to say.. you can tell bcause they "suck"

Sportin' Wood
    Nice. Good thing the controls are on the right I might get confused?
    Nice boat. Old Halletts rule. I would just like to add the Hallett RD is pimping to my collection.

78hallett-ss
    on my badge it says ss-20.5 measures 20'6". but also says the ss is for super sport... i thought about og style interior but i had to stick to the horseshoe as i have a 3rd fuel tank on the r side... im glad i went with new style. really clean inside. the all white is kind of a pain though.

ibelio
    i have one also 82 20ft ss outdrive blue/white/fake wood.the old girl takes a lickin keeps on tickin love it

DaddyMack
    I think we might need a mini regatta somewere...lol
    only 20 footers and no later than hmm 85 or so? when did they change the style?

78hallett-ss
    sounds good to me! dont know when it changed... ive seen a few others with different decks though.

STV_Keith
    Lookin' good! Looked great in person last weekend too.

MKEELINE
    I think Hallett is having a regatta this year. It would be cool to see a bunch of old SS's there. I have a '78 v drive SS. I tried to put a picture of it up but it's apparently in the wrong format.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast