Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckshot Spam

Rubths
    2002 Buckshot X5 LS1, 2 trips on rebuilt mendi 2d, Hids, digital stack stack dash. This car is dialed in and will saok up anything. $57200
    http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/0/0/81857600.htm
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...1134228979.jpg

GrapeApe
    Hey Rubths.... I want a ride before you Sell it...
    Are you going to Build a new one?
    *** Grape Ape ***

Woodster
    Damn Rubths that sucks..I was looking forward to doing some more rides with ya.You have something new in the works?? :rollside:

Rubths
    Damn Rubths that sucks..I was looking forward to doing some more rides with ya.You have something new in the works?? :rollside:
    I do for next year. Have an oportunity right now that requires some cash so the car has to go.
    Grape ape you coming out for new years? Ask Crsnapcrack about the ride from Gordons back to Glamis :220v: It was off the hook fast. My tach never fell below 6000rpms for 10 miles through the sickest shiat. This car is going to make someone a very happy camper.

Woodster
    I do for next year. Have an oportunity right now that requires some cash so the car has to go.
    Grape ape you coming out for new years? Ask Crsnapcrack about the ride from Gordons back to Glamis :220v: It was off the hook fast. My tach never fell below 6000rpms for 10 miles through the sickest shiat. This car is going to make someone a very happy camper.
    Dude thats gotta be one of the best rides ive ever done..My car started overheating because I was at 6k rpm's also..My gps said 96mph. Good luck on the sale. Thats a nice car for sure, somebody's gonna snatch it up quick

Rubths
    Dude thats gotta be one of the best rides ive ever done..My car started overheating because I was at 6k rpm's also..My gps said 96mph. Good luck on the sale. Thats a nice car for sure, somebody's gonna snatch it up quick
    I put new fans on the radiator this last trip and never got it above 220dgs. I average 6k on the tach but had long stretches at 6500. My GPS said average speed 89.4mph top speed 95.8

ROZ
    That looks like an bitchen right there. Good luck with the sale, J.

ROZ
    Research it, James

Rubths
    Research it, James
    huh
    Im open to trades

ROZ
    no...about your tv..... Reads as if they, ge, has to cover it... May be something you can throw around befre you threten to take them to the state's insurance commissioner to nail their underwritr...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast