Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What now?

ROZ
    Threaten them. Tell him you tried to go about it the decent way, but they have not held up to there end. Now you have to get your "LAWYER" into it...that should scare them. Especially since there in the wrong.
    You think the owner of a trash company is going to jump when he hears someone is going to sue him? lol .... Waste management is a "colorful " business...lol
    Alter girl,
    If you really want to get their attention, tell them you're going to the city manager to urge him/her to change the vendor of their trash pickup contract... That there is about the best threat you're going to give...

NOTALENT
    What's up Brandon!!! You gotta make it out here to the IE one of these days...Taco Night on Thursday!!!
    LMAO...yeah I don't think that dropping F bombs all over the guy will do the trick!!!
    I told you to let me know the next time you were heading to Mavericks!!! :crossx: Thursdays dont to me to well..I work at 5:30 am... :cry: whats your plans for New Years??

AltarGirl
    Thanks so much for all the advice, I think I'm going to make a trip to the office today :crossx:
    We'll see what happens! :idea:

Tittie Chaser
    Get his attention, show some skirt curtains.

Chase
    Thanks so much for all the advice, I think I'm going to make a trip to the office today :crossx:
    We'll see what happens! :idea:
    Good luck girl...let me know if you want me to meet you there

Lavey29
    I would not report anything to your insurance unless it is a last resort because your insurance company will ding you even though it is not your fault. They will eventually raise your rate and tell you that its just a general increase for everyone. Is this trash company contracted to do your service in the city? You can call and file a complaint with city hall about the response that you have been given from the company. Call the mayors office and complain about them. Send certified letter to the trash company and state that if you do not receive payment immediately then you will retain counsel and intiate legal action against them. Don't let those sucka's screw you around...

badtaste
    how about tricking the guy into talking to you... tell them you are someone else that wants to talk to him about something totally generic... then when he comes on the line... wham! :crossx:

AltarGirl
    ThatÂ’s exactly why I didnÂ’t want to go through insurance! IÂ’ve have a perfect record since I was 16, & want to keep it that way. I think I am going to call & pretend to be someone else, just to see if I can get through. :idea:

moneypit
    This is exactly why you have insurance.. They also have attorneys that will take care of the situation. If you had bodily harm, then you would be better with an attorney. A Personal injury atty would take this case on lein. Usually you will get a settlement higher then you would by yourself. Since yoiu dont have any injuries then its not your avenue.
    Call your insurance. It will be the only phone call that will work. Your already getting the run around.

Chase
    Oh my God Altargirl...you may have some bodily harm...I was looking close at a picture of you and I saw a small scratch...or something...below your blue shorts....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast