Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just another day at the office....

My guess is that whoever he is, he DOESN"T work at Don's. Just hates hearing recommendations for other shops....and loves annoying you guys.
    Hey Tony, check your PMs

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    My guess is that whoever he is, he DOESN"T work at Don's. Just hates hearing recommendations for other shops....and loves annoying you guys.
    Hey Tony, check your PMs
    Come on Craig! You know who he is and so do I! Why dont you tell him to come out and quit hiding????:idea:
    Ok since you have the info down, please explain why he "Hates" recommendations for others:idea: He really pissed me off when he was running his mouth in my Spam thread. I have never met this azzclown in life yet he always steers in my direction. Thats why I'm calling his azz out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    May I recommend a hobby Spitter? If it truly is somebody that works at Dons Pump shop, then that sucks for Don's.
    Im game for a hobby As long as its not a cheerleader then Im good

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    STFU or you will get a BOOT TO THE CHEST
    awww thats cute

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Let me get this right, taylorman can bust balls about a guys boat(like he'll own anything in his life but a taylor) but i cant bust on him? Is that right?
    Why dog out taylorman's ride? He has alot of his time in it and it looks killer. Are you jealous:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    He OWNS a measely taylor for gods sake with ALOT of money in it. You know why he has ALOT of money in it right?
    What makes his taylor measely? WTF???? Atleast he has the balls to show pics of his ride and he offers advice to newbies that is useful info:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I just wanted to say **** YOU to that. I see your kachina sold already....LMAO! Guess my price is not that far off now is it?
    you just a "kudos" douchbag ya know that? How about that "snoot" proposition...did you forget? You aint got the balls pal!
    I love it when you talk time to talk shit! FYI, my Kachina did sell and not to you! Ill take ya up on the snoot when my gullwing is finish

NUTHIN
    I love it when you talk time to talk shit! FYI, my Kachina did sell and not to you! Ill take ya up on the snoot when my gullwing is finish
    eh 396, is this pm'd quotes? :jawdrop:

Rondane
    Ya know, i just read this thread after all this time. Very amusing spitter fag boy. You just a 'nuts of the week" swingin kinda guy. Now i work at dons(been at the cable co. almost 20yrs), my name is the aka 'chet" character and i dont have a boat....anything else? You dont know me from adam son. So whose talking shit? Maybe i work for duane in a smoke and mirrors kinda thing? Ever think of that? :idea:
    You have so much time on your hands 396 its truly amazing. do you "work" when you are at work? You say you're mister customer service, do you have enough time to sell anything or just "service" other's stuff that they sell? Maybe you are just the 'service' end of it? :jawdrop:
    Gets your facts straight. If you remember correctly, i was the one who mentioned JPB along with others long before you as you were to busy swingin with smokin and kenny. It's so nice to not read about the swindler lately, just good information. Good news coming from dons camp as we speak FYI. As far as the deal about that snoot..... it was exactly what i PM'd you....now you are trying to turn it around?
    I didnt ruin your bullshit boat sale asshole. i was interested and you were just too interested in the kudos part along with the sale to pay attention. I offered you fair money and you sold it local. I was the only real deal here on the board as everyone else was a tire kicker. You told me repeatedly it was "pending" to someone here on the board FOR MONTHS only to sell it to a local. I was ready to come out there with cash and i offered you a fair price bottom line. Dont try and turn it around son.
    And as far as taylorman....he was nit pickin some guys ORIGINAL daytona saying some shit like "it's not as nice as you say from the pics". WTF was with that? A TAYLOR is a far cry from a DAYTONA dont you think? Did you even bother to read the thread spitter? Thats why i was on taylorman as he has no room to pick ESPECIALLY in that kinda thread.
    Ronn

Kim Hanson
    Ya know, i just read this thread after all this time. Very amusing spitter fag boy. You just a 'nuts of the week" swingin kinda guy. Now i work at dons(been at the cable co. almost 20yrs), my name is the aka 'chet" character and i dont have a boat....anything else? You dont know me from adam son. So whose talking shit? Maybe i work for duane in a smoke and mirrors kinda thing? Ever think of that? :idea:
    You have so much time on your hands 396 its truly amazing. do you "work" when you are at work? You say you're mister customer service, do you have enough time to sell anything or just "service" other's stuff that they sell? Maybe you are just the 'service' end of it? :jawdrop:
    Gets your facts straight. If you remember correctly, i was the one who mentioned JPB along with others long before you as you were to busy swingin with smokin and kenny. It's so nice to not read about the swindler lately, just good information. Good news coming from dons camp as we speak FYI. As far as the deal about that snoot..... it was exactly what i PM'd you....now you are trying to turn it around?
    I didnt ruin your bullshit boat sale asshole. i was interested and you were just too interested in the kudos part along with the sale to pay attention. I offered you fair money and you sold it local. I was the only real deal here on the board as everyone else was a tire kicker. You told me repeatedly it was "pending" to someone here on the board FOR MONTHS only to sell it to a local. I was ready to come out there with cash and i offered you a fair price bottom line. Dont try and turn it around son.
    And as far as taylorman....he was nit pickin some guys ORIGINAL daytona saying some shit like "it's not as nice as you say from the pics". WTF was with that? A TAYLOR is a far cry from a DAYTONA dont you think? Did you even bother to read the thread spitter? Thats why i was on taylorman as he has no room to pick ESPECIALLY in that kinda thread.
    Ronn
    It sold ..you lost..now SHUT THE FOCK UP...............:idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast