Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NHRA in Houston

Taylorman
    Anyone going to the races this weekend? I'll be there sunday.

Infomaniac
    I just sent a bunch of parts out there. But not going
    We were just in San Antonio for the IHRA deal.

N281PONY
    I was going to go but, now I got stuck working this weekend. So another year I got to miss. Only way I could insure getting off for World Ford Challenge in May.

Taylorman
    I was going to go but, now I got stuck working this weekend. So another year I got to miss. Only way I could insure getting off for World Ford Challenge in May.
    Hows the boat coming along?

N281PONY
    Well since me and my old lady split and house construction has been put on hold I got plenty of time now. I am hoping to get her wet in a couple weeks. Between working on the new drag radial car we are building and work I'm finding a little time now and then. Hopefully this weekend I'll get the front half of the motor back together....I hope this fixes my backfiring problems I was having (it had the wrong timing chain and the cam was way advanced). My goal is just to be riding this year and next year worry about the cosmetics and the new bottle fed Ford motor. By some chance do you still have that Racor water/fuel seperator for sale? What's the word on yours...you got her wet this year yet?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Read on John Forces site today that non of the Force teams are competing this weekend.....Announcement (http://www.johnforceracing.com/showannouncement.cfm#top)

N281PONY
    Very sad deal but, he died doing what he loved

Taylorman
    Well since me and my old lady split and house construction has been put on hold I got plenty of time now. I am hoping to get her wet in a couple weeks. Between working on the new drag radial car we are building and work I'm finding a little time now and then. Hopefully this weekend I'll get the front half of the motor back together....I hope this fixes my backfiring problems I was having (it had the wrong timing chain and the cam was way advanced). My goal is just to be riding this year and next year worry about the cosmetics and the new bottle fed Ford motor. By some chance do you still have that Racor water/fuel seperator for sale? What's the word on yours...you got her wet this year yet?
    No, i sold that filter. I got a permacool from summit. I have to bring mine to the fiberglass shop monday to fill in a couple of holes in the transom. I moved my steering cable. I hope to get it wet soon though.

Greg_Moss
    I went Friday night!

Greg_Moss
    nother one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast