Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tobtek

OutCole'd
    Tob, just curious, are you a bazzilionaire?

ROZ
    Tob, just curious, are you a bazzilionaire?
    You should see the moulding in his new mansion !

OutCole'd
    You should see the moulding in his new mansion !
    Go ahead, kick me where it counts, my wallet....... :cry:

02HoWaRd26
    Those guys build such a beautiful boat, nice boat definatly

ROZ
    Soooooo Money :d

mbrown2
    Friggen looks great Toby....should have had them do the amp rack in glass with matching graphix...Are you going to do a glass box with 6x9's or something under the deck with matching graphx?....
    Looks really tight!

ROZ
    Friggen looks great Toby....should have had them do the amp rack in glass with matching graphix...Are you going to do a glass box with 6x9's or something under the deck with matching graphx?....
    Looks really tight!
    Dude...lol...I can't believe you just said that... Now he's not going to be able to sleep until he has smackwavebob sanding on another project
    On another note... Toby has a bit of a critical ear and loves to turn it up...
    He tells me he had the volume up to 60 and had zero distortion... Apparently the boys at dcb think it's the best system they've heard..
    I can't wait til he brings it home
    To me, this is over the top... This is how I like to put systems together... Unbelievable sq, can scream, and only has 2 pr speakers and 1 pair of subs... 1 amp per pair... Dream system to me...
    Another person I know of is doing something similar in his truck. It will without a double be an absolutely outstanding system.
    John did a hell of a job on these pods, and I can't wait to see the RHino.

6x9's ? bite your tongue

mbrown2
    Dude...lol...I can't believe you just said that... Now he's not going to be able to sleep until he has smackwavebob sanding on another project
    On another note... Toby has a bit of a critical ear and loves to turn it up...
    That's why I said it... Toby does listen and there is always room for improvement...
    He tells me he had the volume up to 60 and had zero distortion... Apparently the boys at dcb think it's the best system they've heard..
    I would second that....I have not heard it, but from a components, layout, look and combination perspective it is the best I am aware of.....Toby always pushes it; which makes future boats even better..
    6x9's ? bite your tongue
    Guess he could rig a NVS 1010 under the hatch with (2) 10" Midbass and 4x6 Horn Driver...that should project some sound on the beach...
    His boat has officially raised the DCB Bar.
    Good job Toby

BoatFloating
    Toby, looks really nice...... So how you going to keep those batteries charged???? :220v:

TOBTEK
    Toby, looks really nice...... So how you going to keep those batteries charged???? :220v:
    I need tips on the 40amp onboard charger, I was planing on leaving it pluged in while in storage, but Javier said lastnight that I will cook the batteries if I do so. I dont want to buy and hook up 5 smart chargers everytime I leave...what a pain.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast