Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So TOBTEKS wife

riverroyal
    stopped by yesterday with a box of chocolate for xmas,I never even saw her.My kids answered the door,,,thank you toby,its good stuff.Also the card has his girl on it,good thing your wife is attractive,she looks like a doll.Go buy a big gun,your gonna need it!

JB in so cal
    I thought this post was going to go a completely different direction.
    Don't eat it all in one sitting!

NOTALENT
    (Cough, Cough)...PICS!!! :crossx:

riverroyal
    of mrs tobtek?Not from me,posting pics of anothers wife is of limits for me,,his daughters pic is in his avatar

ROZ
    Yea, maybe he should worry.. She may be the only milf in his geriatric newghborhood
    Your neighborhood on the other hand.... Whew!
    p.s. Make sure to stick your finger into the bottom of all the chocolates to see what the filling is and eat the ones you like. Put them back into place after checking.. My wife loves it when I do that

riverroyal
    Yea, maybe he should worry.. She may be the only milf in his geriatric newghborhood
    p.s. Make sure to stick your finger into the bottom of all the chocolates to see what the filling is and eat the ones you like. Put them back into place after checking.. My wife loves it when I do that
    the kids to school every morning,,,,,enough said

JB in so cal
    Words to live by!

ROZ
    the kids to school every morning,,,,,enough said
    You should take your camera with you next time.. Never know what you might be able to talk them into posing for I know a couple of them who sit by the pool with coronas while their kids are at school and walk over to pick them up when the bell rings...

riverroyal
    You should take your camera with you next time.. Never know what you might be able to talk them into posing for I know a couple of them who sit by the pool with coronas while their kids are at school and walk over to pick them up when the bell rings...
    I should drive the rhino down with a cooler in the back, with my board shorts on,see what happens.....this is a funny neigborhood,it all people hang out in encinitas but cant afford to live in encinitas,but they all look and act like they live in million dollars homes by the beach.When the strip mall gets built I was thinking of opening a tanning salon :rollside:

JB in so cal
    I should drive the rhino down with a cooler in the back, with my board shorts on,see what happens.....this is a funny neigborhood,it all people hang out in encinitas but cant afford to live in encinitas,but they all look and act like they live in million dollars homes by the beach.When the strip mall gets built I was thinking of opening a tanning salon :rollside:
    Fag.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast