Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations to Sportin' Wood . . .

DaddyMack
    Great job!! congrats!!

hot_diggity_dog
    Great job it will only get better
    HDD

Sportin' Wood
    Thanks for posting those Dan.

Ivan Dan
    Thanks for posting those Dan.
    No prob!

Baja Big Dog
    Loose the 4 wheel drive, you dont need it in Barstow or any of the Cali races, Mexico yes, Cali no.
    Straight axle, less weight, and the car handles better after you get used to it.
    Raced it for years (1700 Peltzer racing pumpkin). Just sold the car after rolling it and getting t boned.

Sportin' Wood
    Loose the 4 wheel drive, you dont need it in Barstow or any of the Cali races, Mexico yes, Cali no.
    Straight axle, less weight, and the car handles better after you get used to it.
    Raced it for years (1700 Peltzer racing pumpkin). Just sold the car after rolling it and getting t boned.
    I'm familiar with that car considered buying it.The "kid" got a great deal on it I hear. Are you Peltzer? Fat City Eric tried to talk me into that car rather then building the Wrangler
    Jeepspeed mandates we keep the front axle. due to the wrangler have a couple advantages over the chickOree's.
    In my humble experience. I can drive a 4 wheel drive car faster then a 2 wheel drive straight axle car. I know common knowledge is that 2 wheel drive is faster. But I'm faster with a 4 wheel drive then a 2 wheel drive. Alot Faster. I can run about 10-15 miles an hour faster throught the same stretch of dirt in 4 then 2. The rear end stays put in 4 wheel drive where it walks all over in 2 wheel. More fun Drifting all over the place in 2 but for a short wheel base limited travel car I'll stick with all wheel drive.
    I do wish we could save some weight thats for sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123