Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What year is your G/F and how many hours do you have on her?

Riverguy92345
    Very low hours, but lots of high speed passes. I can only go 1/4 mile at a time.

Debbolas
    I think most GF/Wives really like to be driven all over the lake instead of just sitting in storagegathering dust

I DIG IT !
    Nice work. Pritty funny, but I think you have a little to much free time on your hands.... Still made me laugh.

lucky
    mines a 74 model with a small bore and o-ringed headlights - - and i'm a 69 model with a beer shelf

hoolign
    Nice work. Pritty funny, but I think you have a little to much free time on your hands.... Still made me laugh.
    I'm a consultant...nuthin but time on my hands..and a lil jergins..to comfort my dry skin

This past summer I traded in a 1959 model that was beyond rebuilding for a 1980 model- very low hours good tires and balljoints- i am a 1963 model, and luvin life!

Strippoker
    looks like if all goes well the import maybe be getting a new set of headlights this year the rear bummper is still looking flawless so need to do any body work at this time. Just got to make sure and check her oil alot or she does get a bit cranky if not she has to change her oil with synthetic.

heartless
    I am an 81' low miles but high maintenance new age classic. likes to get in lots of drive time but has not been able to locate driver willing to put in the work for up keep. Limited but extensive body work and alterations have been made. You wont be disappointed with vehicles condition.

Kilrtoy
    I am an 81' low miles but high maintenance new age classic. likes to get in lots of drive time but has not been able to locate driver willing to put in the work for up keep. Limited but extensive body work and alterations have been made. You wont be disappointed with vehicles condition.
    Can we get a
    CAR FAX
    on this please
    and some more under the hood pics....
    maybe open up the tail gate so we can see inside..

ratso
    http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/32.gif

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast