Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CP 300# hull less motor

wsuwrhr
    Ford homo.

Hey Gunslinger when are we going to see some pics of that Wicked gullwing You are building?..Hal

OverKill
    Awsome deal I hope it don't sell till this season is over. If so I will take it off your hands.

OverKill
    It does come with the Jet-A-Way doesn't it ?

GM Killer
    It does come with the Jet-A-Way doesn't it ?
    as of now, it does not....but anything is negotiable

OverKill
    Tell me a little more about the pump. Impellor size, aluminum or SS, what type of wear ring, how many thousandths of clearence. Who built the pump?

GM Killer
    Tell me a little more about the pump. Impellor size, aluminum or SS, what type of wear ring, how many thousandths of clearence. Who built the pump?
    Jim Guthrie built the pump. B cut aluminum with inducer impellor, Legand wear ring, and I will have to ask Jim for the clearances. The bowl is fully ported. The pump is fully polished

OverKill
    Sounds good. I just got off the phone with topless AKA Allison, she tells me she used to polish that pump for you back in the day. I would also like to know what 12j the pump is, and what material is the wear ring. You say the hull comes with a back seat. Could I see some pics of the interior and the pump. I would also like to see some pics of the bottom of the boat. Also could you deminstrate with a staight edge no hook.
    Thanks OverKill

GM Killer
    Sounds good. I just got off the phone with topless AKA Allison, she tells me she used to polish that pump for you back in the day. I would also like to know what 12j the pump is, and what material is the wear ring. You say the hull comes with a back seat. Could I see some pics of the interior and the pump. I would also like to see some pics of the bottom of the boat. Also could you deminstrate with a staight edge no hook.
    Thanks OverKill
    It is a jg pump. If you want the specifics you are free to call Jim Guthrie who built it.
    I will take some pics of the interior the way it is and the rear seat out of the boat.
    I will also take pics of the bottom. I assure the bottom is straight. A full race bottom was done by Jeff Bennett. If you want to check it out you are welcome to come by and see it yourself.

OverKill
    Thanks for all the imput GM. However I will have to change my mind do to some facts that I have comfirmed. I hear the deck of the hull swayes left to right to much and could compromise the itegrity of my familys saftey. I wouldn't want to do a 100+ mph and have the thing fold on me. Thanks again and good luch with the sale.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast