Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I borrrow a Bravo 26p prop in Havi this weekend for testing?

WET HULL
    Does any one have a bravo 26p prop in Havi that I might be able to test this weekend? I am going to try the 28p, but also want to try a 26. Just dropped a new motor. Now its test time. I will be there tonight through sunday.

jayd_jr
    Does any one have a bravo 26p prop in Havi that I might be able to test this weekend? I am going to try the 28p, but also want to try a 26. Just dropped a new motor. Now its test time. I will be there tonight through sunday.
    Just spoke to Rick he might have a 26...... He will call you but you might want to call him ...

WET HULL
    I will give him a buzz. Man you are a multi tasker. Working, painting, and calling people.

shippingguy
    I will give him a buzz. Man you are a multi tasker. Working, painting, and calling people.
    Did you get the old motor shipped out to Canada alright?

jayd_jr
    Sometimes it gets overwhelming(sp)!!!!!

WET HULL
    I still have the damn thing. He found this real cheap company that in my oppinion sucks balls. I have to provide a fork lift to put it in the truck. Good thing I keep one of those around just in case. He has sent me the money, but I want this thing gone. I mean how much cheaper, could it have been from your quote. Yours was a great deal. I need to figure out what to do, or tell him I am going to leave it on the street in another week. The shipper can get it from there.

TOBTEK
    did you get the new motor installed?

Newcastle
    Jeremy,
    Let me know how the boat handles that much power...I'm curious. Is this the first trip out since the upgrade?

jayd_jr
    I really wish I was at home in my garage! I am hoping that you just have to take the long way to the lake! If all goes well ...

shippingguy
    I still have the damn thing. He found this real cheap company that in my oppinion sucks balls. I have to provide a fork lift to put it in the truck. Good thing I keep one of those around just in case. He has sent me the money, but I want this thing gone. I mean how much cheaper, could it have been from your quote. Yours was a great deal. I need to figure out what to do, or tell him I am going to leave it on the street in another week. The shipper can get it from there.
    No biggie. If I can help you out at all let me know. He needs to make sure he get his customs handled or it will get help up. Also, all you need is truck with a liftgate on it. The truck will have pallet jack on it. The charge for that whole setup is like $35. Again, if you need help let me know. Congrats on getting the new motor in.
    Mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast