Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testing erasers boat

Sangerboy
    took eraser's boat out for a test(Thanks for the advice and the new prop V-drive Tom- it worked great) [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411DSCF0019-med.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411DSCF0020.jpg[/img]
    now the heavy beast just needs some more ponies, wink the hydraulic cammed 427 just doesn't move it that well sleeping

Sangster
    Hey Greg, Tell Scott it would sure look good with the floor redone & a Billy B. Special....

eraser
    sangster, just waitin for you to get done with the bubble deck and then thats the plan! are you psychic??????? just have to sell my hog and im right there.

BILLY.B
    Scott, what kind of prop did Tom give you (size wise)? Did the rpm go up or down?. I told Greg that I also have a couple of prop's you could try.

eraser
    Billy, Tom sent me an 11 1/8x15. It worked alot better than the old prop but it did not pull the engine down and move the boat quite like we were hoping. still it was definately a step in the right direction. We are hoping to plug Gregs engine in while you have his boat and see what it does with some horsepower. thanks for the offer on the props I will definately take you up on that. I am going to come with greg when he brings his boat to your shop, so maybe we could work something out then. thanks. scott

Sangster
    Try running Taller Gears with that prop.....

rvrjunky
    The boat looks good!!! I know what would make the boat go a little faster, a little less "carbs" for the driver!

eraser
    I got your "carbs" hangin rvrjunkie you label readin freak!!!!!! LOL

rvrjunky
    I can't wait untill the day the little pink toy meets the CARRERA on the water.

Sangerboy
    rvrjunky:
    The boat looks good!!! I know what would make the boat go a little faster, a little less "carbs" for the driver! Always a possibility, but the boat wasn't any faster with "eraser light" (that would be me) driving

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast