Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How's this for a new Sheriff's Boat?

Kilrtoy
    Can I go out with you and drink beer on the toon while you patrol the water ways

andy01
    Congrats on the ride, sounds like it will do a lot more then the boats you have now. When are the ride alongs oh say Memorial weekend, on Saturday? Need any good drivers?
    Andy

Baja Big Dog
    Does it come with an Ice Chest?

Boatcop
    Does it come with an Ice Chest?
    Has 2 ice chests, but we may just install a mini-fridge to keep the blood samples fresh. It'll have a generator, you know.
    There's also 2 stereos. One on the main deck, and another on the upper deck. Maybe we can use that generator to power one of them baller stereos all you posers have. :idea:

jammin
    The problem is I haven't seen one dime of that road tax come back to my pocket, I only see it being donated to a out of control cause that I don't support. And at $300.00+ a day kinda feels like theft from my vantage point!

Phat Matt
    Maybe we can use that generator to power one of them baller stereos all you posers have. :idea:
    I think I am going to have to come down to Parker a couple of times this year and be a poser. lol.

Jordy
    We plan to adorn it with banners, and anchor it in high-use areas, such as over in the calm spot just below Rock Island, and have a lot of give-away stuff.
    Do you need a bunch of RD SUX banners and swag/give away stuff, or are you printing your own by now????

havasu5150
    SBSO has a new boat too

rrrr
    The problem is I haven't seen one dime of that road tax come back to my pocket, I only see it being donated to a out of control cause that I don't support. And at $300.00+ a day kinda feels like theft from my vantage point!
    Are we supposed to be impressed because your baller boat burns $300 a day? BFD.
    Quit whining......no one cares. It's obvious from reading your posts that you have a hard on for the LE guys.......also obvious from your complaining that you feel like you're being picked on. Boo hoo. Did the bad old cops stop your big bad ass boat and give you a bullshit ticket?
    There are so many phucking idiots on the water that patrols could be tripled and there still wouldn't be enough LE to round up all of the drunks and assholes.....

Sportin' Wood
    Are we supposed to be impressed because your baller boat burns $300 a day? BFD.
    Quit whining......no one cares. It's obvious from reading your posts that you have a hard on for the LE guys.......also obvious from your complaining that you feel like you're being picked on. Boo hoo. Did the bad old cops stop your big bad ass boat and give you a bullshit ticket?
    There are so many phucking idiots on the water that patrols could be tripled and there still wouldn't be enough LE to round up all of the drunks and assholes.....
    I'm afraid of the cops also ever since I saw that Rodney King coverage I have bad dreams of the big blue gang jumping off a pontoon boat dressed as pirates and beating me down with super soakers. This proves I'm a prophet. It's all coming true

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast