Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How's this for a new Sheriff's Boat?

Donttreadonme
    If you are crazy enough to try to take it you can deduct the road tax off your tax return if you can prove it went into the boat...My accountant has the IRS post #'s on it.

2Driver
    hope I never need to get a ride.

jammin
    Ya RRR I'm a whiner and I have a hard time when someone wants to take something from me without my permission. No I don't like complacent idiots like you that are so ready to give away the rights others have fought and lost their lives for, maybe you should get your head out of your a$$ and realize that if this continues at the rate it is today it will only be a short time until we have lost the very freedoms that make this country the home of the free. Judging by your four letter word vocabulary you probably will have a hard time understanding this so take it to a U S war veteran and have him explain it to you!

Boatcop
    The problem is I haven't seen one dime of that road tax come back to my pocket, I only see it being donated to a out of control cause that I don't support. And at $300.00+ a day kinda feels like theft from my vantage point!
    Do you mean Marine fuel taxes or highway fuel taxes? And why do you think it should go back into your pocket?
    Highway fuel taxes are used to maintain the roads, freeways and highways in the state. Do you drive? Well then, you benefit from those taxes.
    Marine fuel taxes go to provide lake improvements, as I explained above. Anywhere you launch a boat in AZ, with the exception of private ramps, you're getting a benefit since Marine fuel taxes paid for that ramp. Same thing with courtesy docks at the ramps, restrooms, campgrounds, picnic tables, buoys, rescue boats, fire boats, parking lots at boating areas, etc.
    Do people think that all these things just fall out of the sky? The money has to come from somewhere, and it might as well come from the people who use those facilities and services.

Cole Trickle
    Cool boats
    Can we buy advertising space on the upper deck of the toon? :idea:

SummitKarl
    A,
    out the door now see you in a bit
    K

76ANTHONY
    No billet, but we got a killer polished S/S tow post.
    sweet, so when revenue is down you can charge peeps to ski behind it???

riverbound
    I really hope I dont ever get to see any of these up close and personal
    But it would really be nice to hitch a ride back and forth to the roadrunner..... as long as the drop off point is my house and not your "office"

HavasuHome
    Ya RRR I'm a whiner and I have a hard time when someone wants to take something from me without my permission. No I don't like complacent idiots like you that are so ready to give away the rights others have fought and lost their lives for, maybe you should get your head out of your a$$ and realize that if this continues at the rate it is today it will only be a short time until we have lost the very freedoms that make this country the home of the free. Judging by your four letter word vocabulary you probably will have a hard time understanding this so take it to a U S war veteran and have him explain it to you!
    Did somebody pi$$ in your ceral. Get a life.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast