Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help!! Hawaiian Custom Boats/Team Hawaiian boat looking to BUY!!!

Havasu Sun
    There are few better http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/...5.htmresources about custom boats than the guys on this site.
    I am looking to upgrade from my '84 eliminator day cruiser to something newer and bigger. I spotted this Hawaiian in the trader. http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/5/88131865.htm
    What do you guys think? There seems to be a stormy history behind the manufacturer but if I can get it at a good price would it be worth it. Unfortunetly I live about 12 hours from the boat so I have not seen it yet. Actually I haven't even called him yet. I was waiting to get some background from you guys first.
    What do ya think???????

Havasu Sun
    sorry for the double link! DAMN NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu Carrera
    Your trading UP from a Eliminator to a Hawaiian? Would that be a Hawaiian hoola dancer maybe? Otherwise thats probibly not a trade UP. Ok maybe in size and weight but....You wanted oppinions right?

76ANTHONY
    There are few better http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/...5.htmresources about custom boats than the guys on this site.
    I am looking to upgrade from my '84 eliminator day cruiser to something newer and bigger. I spotted this Hawaiian in the trader. http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/5/88131865.htm
    What do you guys think? There seems to be a stormy history behind the manufacturer but if I can get it at a good price would it be worth it. Unfortunetly I live about 12 hours from the boat so I have not seen it yet. Actually I haven't even called him yet. I was waiting to get some background from you guys first.
    What do ya think???????
    well first off, when you write an ad you might wanna check it out after your done, this guy put NO info on his ad, what size engine and so on. thats enough to make me back off. then theres the talk of crappy manufacturing, of witch i know nothing about so i wont give any opinion i have on the subject....
    ok thats my opinion

boats&bars
    the newer hawaiians are not the same as the older ones ,Im a proud owner of a classic hawaiian but you are only asking for problems with a newer one
    I would pass and buy an older elim mojave or sleek craft

Havasu Sun
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll stick to my search for an eliminator, lavey, ect.
    see ya at the river, hopefully soon!

atomickitn
    actuly i rigged for hawaiian, from 97/99....and more than likly i did that boat, it is a 24 open bow with a 7.4 omc/volvo i think they went around 65mph....however i did alot of them, and most of them were the same graphics...not bad back then .....but anything after that .....just be sure to look at everything, as the owner well........ill keep my mouth shut.

catman-do
    To me that looks like this guy Brians boat that I used to know. He was the GM of Romero Mazda in Ontario, so you would think that the motor would be maintained fairly well with all the mechanic connections. The boat was fairly clean from what I remember, but then again, like posted earlier... It is a Hawaiin.

havasurat27
    Very bad rep. Heavy and typically underpowered. Horrible gel and interior work historically. Just my 2 cents.

havasurat27
    the newer hawaiians are not the same as the older ones ,Im a proud owner of a classic hawaiian but you are only asking for problems with a newer one
    I would pass and buy an older elim mojave or sleek craft
    How was your honeymoon?......can't wait to see your pic in ***boat! Funny shiat! By the way.....nice wedding! Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast