Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do! (involved alcohol)

EAZYKILLER2006
    How about taking a look at the kids.Do you think this is thier first time drinking.Sure the guy was wrong but to press charges come on.
    exactly! ...kids these days are going to go shit, either was...i never give the under age one shit.... the guy sho
    uld of said "its there if you want it but, i am not giving it to you"...to bad he got caught up in this mess...
    i am around a grip of what i call "the kiddies" since i dont judge ...listen. and am kewl with them.... the tell me alot of shit...if parents only knew...boy do i have stories...
    PPL ALWAYS WANT TO BLAME "SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING"...

lewiville
    just curious, what would the parents have to sue over? what loss did they have over 1 jello shot?
    its California brotha. First its the fact that a minor had the opportunity to take it, or get it and then no super vision of the minor. I know its sounds trivial, but thats just how it all starts.
    The lawyers go after the home owners insurance. Then they have a "jello shot" of there owne.

eliminated1
    shouldent the parents on the girls be resonsible for watching them.should the uncle be charged with assault. just asking.And yes the sex thing crossed my mind but it wasnt that type of situation.

Mandelon
    Geez, make sure those parents don't take their kids to Europe.
    The guy goofed up, but to make a legal case out of it is just silly. :sqeyes:

lewiville
    shouldent the parents on the girls be resonsible for watching them.should the uncle be charged with assault. just asking.And yes the sex thing crossed my mind but it wasnt that type of situation.
    yeah, I think a simple sit down and talking about it should be enough. This do happen like this, and as a kid at one time, I always knew how to get what I wanted. Hell I had a fake I.D. when I was 17 or 18. Good Ol' Steve Chapman was my name:devil:

Sleek-Jet
    There is more at play here, and it sounds like the parents and kids have some serious issues...
    If you could press the parents, I'm willing to bet they had their first drink or two in their early teens and probably not in the same environment (with adults and parents around).
    I would go as far as to say the girls had probably been bugging their parents for a jello-shot all evening, gave up and found someone more willing to bend to their wishes. The parents are pissed at the kids, but not wanting to upset them to much, the adult friend is getting the brunt of their anger.

eliminated1
    the shots were in the theater room and we dont let the kids under 16 in the theater during fight nite the jello shots were the only alcohole in the room other then what someone had in there hand. And not my house my best friends house and all the people involved have been friends for many years like 15 or more.

photo chick
    Were the parent's of the girls at the party too? Why is it that kids today are not responsible for anything...they're 14 and old enough to know better!! The girls should be in trouble too! Yes this guy made a bad choice but to press charges, get real!!
    If this happened in TX no one would even know, the kids would've had a great time, the parent's too.....ridiculous!! Makes me not miss Cali when I hear stuff like this

NashvilleBound
    Drinking age is 21. We're called adults since we're supposed to have better judgment then teenagers. Giving alcohol to a minor is a crime. If the parents want to press charges, that's their choice and right.
    What, if after downing a few jello shots, these 14 year old girls wanted to have sex your friend? After all it's their choice, and your friend had been drinking, so it's not his fault, right? The girls were bugging him for it, so he's absolved of all responsibility, right?
    Bad decisions have consequences. If you're lucky, the parents won't drag your butt into this, since it was your party. If you're not lucky, I hope you have a good lawyer.
    Exactly! Be thankful your not involved....yet. Tho all three should be in trouble somewhat equally. The 14year olds should not be asking for jello shots....that in itself tells me they are already going down the wrong road. No cure for stupid.

Kim Hanson
    the shots were in the theater room and we dont let the kids under 16 in the theater during fight nite the jello shots were the only alcohole in the room other then what someone had in there hand. And not my house my best friends house and all the people involved have been friends for many years like 15 or more.
    Friends don't press charges on you.........( . )( . )..........Enemy's do :idea:
    What is a lousy shot going to do? Talk about blow this all out of proportions, those are not friends.........:idea:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast