Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do! (involved alcohol)

riverroyal
    so next time dont invite anyone,just sit alone and drink.Thats what I would do

XtrmWakeborder
    Now that the legal opinion has been rendered, maybe a little "social" opinion is in order. Yup, your friend screwed up. Did it do any harm to the kids? No. Would it do any good to prosecute him? No. The parents are over-reacting and are avoiding another important fact... the kids were bugging him to give them a shot. A sit down with all parties involved would be best case (if possible).
    The whole having sex after a shot scenario smacks of reefer madness paranoia. Please. Next, it'll be turning into a crackwhore of heroin addict and shots are a starter drug.:jawdrop:
    Bingo..man this gives me an idea. I'll have some kids, send them to a party and ask them to beg for a drink, then sue the guy for his house! Free house, and no harm done to me or my kids. Brilliant! Give me a fockin break, this society is retarded.

JetBoatRich
    Sounds like an over recation to me, I don't want anyone giving my kids alcohol and would not be happy if it happened, but pressing charges?
    Was it one jello shot or did he get them drunk?

where they strawberry or watermellon...Yes it does matter..

eliminated1
    definitly not drunk the jello shots were very lite and small it would take 5 of 6 to get one ounce of alcohol and we found out immedietly.

eliminated1
    Peach and strawberry !

JetBoatRich
    definitly not drunk the jello shots were very lite and small it would take 5 of 6 to get one ounce of alcohol and we found out immedietly.
    sounds more like life lessons:sqeyes:

eliminated1
    Life Lesson I Agree!

BadKachina
    Who cares, tell your kids not to drink and get over it. :idea:

SHOTKALLIN
    IMHO Jello shots should not be served around teenagers if you don't want them drinking. When I was a teenager my folks had wine coolers at thier parties and we definitely sneaked a few. Was it terrible? No. Predictable? I would think so. The guy who served the shots is obviously a moron. Every family has them. Why else would someone not have visitation to his own kids? Honestly it sounds olike your friends life is already ruined.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast