Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martinez 4/6 and 4/7

jbone
    I just confirmed we will be heading out on Friday. We will be on the water Fri/Sat. Looks like mid to high 90's and clear skies.
    What was the water level like for you huys that went last week? Was the sandbar up or under water.
    Is anyone else heading out??
    Hope to see some peeps out there.
    J

jbone
    Anyone???

BarryMac
    I'll be there, leaving very early Friday morning, coming home sometime Sunday. Just me and my daughter and one of her buddies, look for "The Irmanator"...

jbone
    How old is your daughter? Mine are 5 and 6 and always looking for new friends. We will be out Friday also. If the main sandbar is exposed, we'll be there. Otherwise, anywhere the girls can play on dry sand.
    See you there,
    J

BarryMac
    How old is your daughter? Mine are 5 and 6 and always looking for new friends. We will be out Friday also. If the main sandbar is exposed, we'll be there. Otherwise, anywhere the girls can play on dry sand.
    See you there,
    J
    She's just a little bit older, 14 lol, we'll be a little late on the water friday, have a few things that I need to button up on the boat before I get her launched, I'll look for you...

DMOORE
    JBONE, I just got back last night. The sandbar was small but still plenty of room to hang out. It was a beautiful weekend, 88 degrees and the water is starting to warm up a bit.I spent all of Sunday working on the Ski Centurian. Just getting her ready for the season. I'll be out there with my tribe next weekend, hope to see some of you peeps out there. We will be heading out Thursday night.
    Darrell.

Psycho Squid
    The Squids will be there with our usual crowd, Fishing poles in hand. The kids ages 6 and 10 have a fish-off against Rubber ducky! Grand prize is $25.00 for the largest fish of the day. Hope to see all there.

noregret$
    The Squids will be there with our usual crowd, Fishing poles in hand. The kids ages 6 and 10 have a fish-off against Rubber ducky! Grand prize is $25.00 for the largest fish of the day. Hope to see all there.
    BIG D!! WILL BE AT DESERT YACHT FISHING POLE IS AT SHOP... BOATING ON FRIDAY?? ANY ONE GOING ON THE WATER FRIDAY???????????

jbone
    I'll be putting in the water at Fishers at about 11am on Friday. From there we will head up to the sandbar.
    J

BarryMac
    I'll be putting in the water at Fishers at about 11am on Friday. From there we will head up to the sandbar.
    J
    Ditto that, we may head up to Picacho first, I promised my daughter a little seat time, I want her way above the Sandbars, if you see me go by I'll shoot my roost then be back after a little bit...
    BarryMac

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast