Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The blower shop

wright on
    To make a long story short I dropped off a B&M Blower at a local shop and 3 weeks later,nothing looked at and was sent off to the blower shop. Any body have any experiece stories with them. How much and I looking to pay for a basic restrip/rebuild? its for a 454 chevy

born2burn
    Hope your not in a hurry........word on the street The blower shop had some people quit in the shop recently and they are 6-8weeks out (behind).
    Good luck.

wright on
    thanks for the heads up. That time frame actually works for me. I have a lot to go before I think about putting the blower back on the engine.

Nailhead
    I just dropped off my mag 14-71 last thrusday. I should see it again in about 4 weeks.

ghittner
    Yes, I had my B&M 420 built there, they do excellent work, it took a week.

Dragboat Dad
    We had our 1271 stripped and sealed last January. It took about 2 weeks and cost about 350.00. Ours is on gas and when I got it back you could not turn it over by hand. I thought that was the case with alcohol but it's like that for gas too. They did one for us a couple of years ago and it always worked great. We have not fired the new one yet but I'm sure it will work very good as well.

Daytona100
    No complaints here. Very helpfull on the phone and shipped my parts very quick.

brad22
    I would say one of the best in the biz, if not the best. New word on the street is that they are starting to catch up now and turnaround times are getting better.

fastsanger
    if not tbs try jr www.rbssuperchargers.com great people

T-Bag'n
    J.R. is great to deal with and he has been in the biz for a while I refer him to anyone I know for all there blower needs.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast