Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best audio install shop in the IE?

riverbound
    Thanks for the info and contact people guys....That is a really clean looking install on your boat Chris....Al and Eds is just down the road aways...I am going to try them first and see what they suggest then hit up the other place also for a bid...Appreciate the suggestions.....take care everyone
    If you are looking for just a cheap price....dont waste your time going to Al&Eds. They arent the cheapest, but as you can see by the pics, they know what they are doing and you will pay for that experience

thmper321
    You also might want to check out the Audio Shoppe in Riverside. They understand not only the equipment but also acoustics and how to use it to their advantage.

riverbound
    You also might want to check out the Audio Shoppe in Riverside. They understand not only the equipment but also acoustics and how to use it to their advantage.
    Allen still doing the installs over there? last I heard he took a step back, and hired people to do the work for him......his quality definitely went down after that

dumbandyoung
    not IE, but pretty damn close, depending what city your in.
    Marks Audio and Video in Irwindale is great!
    http://marksautosound.com

busybee2498
    Wow Now thats an Install..... Looks Great...

jbtrailerjim
    Allen still doing the installs over there? last I heard he took a step back, and hired people to do the work for him......his quality definitely went down after that
    Alan hasn't done installs himself in probably well over 15 years. He has employee's that handle the installs. As far as his quality goes, I don't think Chip Foose would be sending stuff to him on a regular basis if his shop didn't do quality work.
    Lavey 29,
    Alan (the owner of the Audio Shoppe) is my brother in law and he has done installs for me and many people I know. He does top quality work for sure. He is definitely not cheap but as the saying goes, "You Get What You Pay For". He has been in the business for over 20 years. Give him a call or stop in and see him. Tell him his brother in law Jimmy sent you in there.
    Audio Shoppe
    3645 Merrill Ave.
    Riverside, Ca. 92506
    (951)787-0550

Lavey29
    Alan hasn't done installs himself in probably well over 15 years. He has employee's that handle the installs. As far as his quality goes, I don't think Chip Foose would be sending stuff to him on a regular basis if his shop didn't do quality work.
    Lavey 29,
    Alan (the owner of the Audio Shoppe) is my brother in law and he has done installs for me and many people I know. He does top quality work for sure. He is definitely not cheap but as the saying goes, "You Get What You Pay For". He has been in the business for over 20 years. Give him a call or stop in and see him. Tell him his brother in law Jimmy sent you in there.
    Audio Shoppe
    3645 Merrill Ave.
    Riverside, Ca. 92506
    (951)787-0550
    Thanks for the reference JB,,,I will take a drive out there also and see what they have to offer.....take care

SS@155
    ... we appreciate the recommendation Jimmy.
    No, Alan does not install himself, but we do have a crew that has done TLCs Street Tuner Challenge, The SEMA Overhaulin Show, Foose's personal cars, his managers Impala, friends of his manager, The upcoming Mothers Wax all-green hotrod, the list goes on and on. Enough self promotion, you probably get the picture by now. Check out our link, and give us a call if you want to dominate on the lake. Have a good week guys.
    AudioShoppe.com

riverbound
    ... we appreciate the recommendation Jimmy.
    No, Alan does not install himself, but we do have a crew that has done TLCs Street Tuner Challenge, The SEMA Overhaulin Show, Foose's personal cars, his managers Impala, friends of his manager, The upcoming Mothers Wax all-green hotrod, the list goes on and on. Enough self promotion, you probably get the picture by now. Check out our link, and give us a call if you want to dominate on the lake. Have a good week guys.
    AudioShoppe.com
    Any pics to actually back this statement up??

SS@155
    ... along with the aforementioned, our website shows many others... K&N show car, Gil Losi Buick ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast