Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Splashing???

pw_Tony
    I don't know all the rules and regulations of splashing but me and my buddy want to get a new mold of his boat. It's a 18' 6" Crusader tunnel hull. His is pretty screwed and I think insurance is paying for a new one. Can anyone in the San Diego make a new one of these boats? Thanks

El Prosecutor
    I don't know all the rules and regulations of splashing but me and my buddy want to get a new mold of his boat. It's a 18' 6" Crusader tunnel hull. His is pretty screwed and I think insurance is paying for a new one. Can anyone in the San Diego make a new one of these boats? Thanks
    Heavens no! - splashing hulls is clearly against the high moral standards and universal code of ethics followed by all jet boat manufacturers and enthusiasts.

Xlration Marine
    Yea morals. How much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ya got??

LuckyDaze
    I think just about every boat out there is a splash from a splash from another boat. Mold it up and pop some of those bad boys out... haha
    ~Brian

RiverDave
    If it's a Crusader, I'm pretty sure they're still in Business.. Why don't ya just call them up and have them lay you up another one? Or hell they might even sell you the mold for alot cheaper then you can make one.
    RD

Johnwithjm
    I have a light Crusader for sale.

pw_Tony
    Yes....I know.... ultra light 325lbs Kevlar hull right? $8500. Still thinkin bout it....

Johnwithjm
    Yes....I know.... ultra light 325lbs Kevlar hull right? $8500. Still thinkin bout it....
    I droped the price to $7500

sdpm
    I am pretty sure that he (John) lowered his price and it is a proven boat. I don't think you can go wrong on this deal.

sdpm
    Damn that was quick!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast