Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stevens needs a name!

I'll be finishing the Stevens in the next week, and before it's christening at Moabi on the 20th, it needs a fitting name! I've drawn a total blank and need some ideas. I want to tie 2 or more of the following ideas into a name for it.
    Flatbottom, jet, gold, dinosaur, survivor, ill handling, rough riding. I'll buy whoever comes up with the winning name a beer at Moabi on the 21st.
    Ideas?

HalletDave
    I'll be finishing the Stevens in the next week, and before it's christening at Moabi on the 20th, it needs a fitting name! I've drawn a total blank and need some ideas. I want to tie 2 or more of the following ideas into a name for it.
    Flatbottom, jet, gold, dinosaur, survivor, ill handling, rough riding. I'll buy whoever comes up with the winning name a beer at Moabi on the 21st.
    Ideas?
    Midas Touch

v-drive
    Old w h o r e ...... v-drive

Coded-Dude
    I like rough riding flatbottom dinosaurs

Devilman
    "Survival of the Flattest"
    "Surviving Extinction"
    I dunno, a beer at the river just sounds good to me.

YeLLowBoaT
    ol' steve

El Prosecutor
    Golden Years
    Jurassic Flat
    Sluicebox

Devilman
    Golden Years
    Jurassic Flat
    Sluicebox
    Nice, I like that one.......

victorfb
    Enipeus
    enipeus was the greek river god. enipeus was loved by a mortal woman named tyro, who pursued enipeus. enipeus refused tyros advances. Poseidon, who lusted for tyro, tricked her and took the shape of enipeus and from their union was born twin boys.
    seeing the rarity of the stevens being a flat bottom jet boat (which would seem a perfect river boat) that it can be believed that our jet boats today are a possible result of the stevens. an offspring if you will.

Enipeus
    enipeus was the greek river god. enipeus was loved by a mortal woman named tyro, who pursued enipeus. enipeus refused tyros advances. Poseidon, who lusted for tyro, tricked her and took the shape of enipeus and from their union was born twin boys.
    seeing the rarity of the stevens being a flat bottom jet boat (which would seem a perfect river boat) that it can be believed that our jet boats today are a possible result of the stevens. an offspring if you will.
    My Greek mythology is a little lacking, so I'll take your word for it. We'll find out next weekend if it's the perfect river boat.:idea:
    There's no WAY I'm going to name it golden years.... I catch enough crap over the whole AARP thing as it is!
    I am kind of intrigued with this though
    http://www.freeboardchallenged.com/stevens/jurassic.gif
    Keep them coming... I wouldn't have thought of half of these.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast