Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPS "what can brown not do for you?"

67weimann
    I am so pissed. I bought a set of Bassett Twisties off of a guy here on the boards and UPS said they were scheduled to be delivered on time today. Around 7:30 I called them to see what was up and they told me they were holding them for a "customs inspection" and they won't be delivered untill tomorrow... WTF Don't they gaurantee there 3 day garuanteed delivery?

squirt'nmyload
    I am so pissed. I bought a set of Bassett Twisties off of a guy here on the boards and UPS said they were scheduled to be delivered on time today. Around 7:30 I called them to see what was up and they told me they were holding them for a "customs inspection" and they won't be delivered untill tomorrow... WTF Don't they gaurantee there 3 day garuanteed delivery?
    maybe he threw in a present that you didn't know about

squirt'nmyload
    "customs inspection??
    What country did they come from?
    Rio
    i think he got them from texas

67weimann
    i think he got them from texas
    Yeah, Texas... So why did they have to be inspected by customs?

squirt'nmyload
    Yeah, Texas... So why did they have to be inspected by customs?
    well, it is tex-ico

67weimann
    well, it is tex-ico
    none the less. They are already in the USA. They said it was because the shipper didn't give them a good enough description. What the hell they want. I would of said they're headers. What the fock else they want to know?

squirt'nmyload
    none the less. They are already in the USA. They said it was because the shipper didn't give them a good enough description. What the hell they want. I would of said they're headers. What the fock else they want to know?
    got me guessing.......you get everything with them???...if not i got extra waterlines n shit

67weimann
    got me guessing.......you get everything with them???...if not i got extra waterlines n shit
    I'm supossed to but who knows. I'll see tomorrow when they get here. Hopefully...

squirt'nmyload
    I'm supossed to but who knows. I'll see tomorrow when they get here. Hopefully...
    they are yours if you need em

67weimann
    Thanks man...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast