Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mazatlan Tips...

barbigrl
    I was just down there a few months ago....there is not too much snorkeling. The water is just as dark as Cali it is warmer though. But like he said...maybe a dive shop knows a spot. Stone Island is cool. No vendors hounding you. They have some dudes selling beer and food there.
    Watch your stuff even sitting in front your hotel.
    If you walk down the streets on hotel row there are a lot of vendors selling excursions, ie sea-doos, zip-lining (I can't really picture RD doing this...lol) they have horesback riding, ATV desert crap etc. Your hotel will probably offer tours and stuff too.
    DONT TAKE THE WATER TAXIS!! Many tourists have been injured on them. At least this is what the Cruise Director told us.
    Food is GREAT!

JENKDICK
    Watch Out For Jelly Fish. I Went To Mazatlan In 97 For Senior Trip And Got Stung In 3 Spots. Had To Pee On Myself. That Was Fun. Besides That Great Time.

Debbolas
    Wow! You lucky girl, you Congrats!!
    :clover:

River Diva
    Watch Out For Jelly Fish. I Went To Mazatlan In 97 For Senior Trip And Got Stung In 3 Spots. Had To Pee On Myself. That Was Fun. Besides That Great Time.
    I'm not huge on swimming in the ocean...so hopefully I'll be fine. I'm sure if the occassion arises...RD will be more than happy to pee on me...He'll probably try to put Jellyfish in my bath after that!

Baja Big Dog
    I'm not huge on swimming in the ocean...so hopefully I'll be fine. I'm sure if the occassion arises...RD will be more than happy to pee on me...He'll probably try to put Jellyfish in my bath after that!
    HMMMMMMM Ole man don t fish, you dont swim in the ocean, sounds like you better call for a liver transplant!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12