Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kick Ass Boat Shop - So Cal - LA Area

Three Days Only
    Theres good news for all of us boat owners that were kinda lost in where we were taking our boats when not in Havasu. Somethings have changed around town in the LA area and some of the service and people we were used to dealing with have left other companies, but theres really, really good news.
    Mario Latka which alot of us have known for some years now from another local location has opened his own place in Simi Valley. So Cal Speed & Marine is offically open and conducting business. Mario has been involved in many of our boats for years. DCB's, Skaters, Eliminators, Howards, Cigs, World Championship race boats, the list goes on and on, basically everything out there.
    Nothing is to big or too small unlike other shops. Mario, hands down kicks ass. He has come through for me on so many differnt and making it so I never missed a weekend due to anything. Anyone that has ever worked with him knows what a standup person he is and he takes care of business getting you back on the water without further problems.
    Lets show some support for someone that took care of elsewhere and has now taken the risk to become self employeed (LOL). Everyone knows that Aron at Absoulte pulled it off and is the man to deal with in Havi no matter what. Now we all got a local guy for everything at home.
    I only got his cell phone number so here it is.
    So Cal Speed & Marine
    Mario Latka
    661-644-3177
    Its service without that arrogant attitude all of us had to deal with.
    3DO

VanDeano
    Simi Valley is still to far for me. It might as well be on the moon.

wolfie
    Simi Valley is still to far for me. It might as well be on the moon.
    Me too.

RitcheyRch
    Definitely an option.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    3DO you still have your boat

Jyruiz
    Glad for anybody in that side of the world.

Partycattin
    Will give his shop a try. We've needed a good shop in town. I used to go to Teague but it was always such a wait for us smaller boats, especially if a race or something was coming up.
    Do you know where the shop is at in Simi?

tcook33
    Whats the address?

Three Days Only
    3DO you still have your boat
    Of course Marios got it right now, rebuilding the drives. First time in a 1 1/2. You want to buy it 155K

Three Days Only
    Will give his shop a try. We've needed a good shop in town. I used to go to Teague but it was always such a wait for us smaller boats, especially if a race or something was coming up.
    Do you know where the shop is at in Simi?
    118 off Tapo. Mario was at Teague for years, he knows his shit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast