Thread: delta peeps or others in our area!!

707dog
    im helping a buddy out to look for his first boat (starter boat) have hit craigslist and some on boattrader what a bunch of junk out there. anyways its there first boat they want a open bow 18" and up not looking to spend a chit load of $$(around $5500) but maybe little more if the boat is desent...looking for a older bayliner,four winns..ect with a motor bigger than a 3.0 or even a whacker shoot me some info and photo's they have been striking out left and right with other peice's of chits..any help would be great...thanks fella's!!

im helping a buddy out to look for his first boat (starter boat) have hit craigslist and some on boattrader what a bunch of junk out there. anyways its there first boat they want a open bow 18" and up not looking to spend a chit load of $$(around $5500) but maybe little more if the boat is desent...looking for a older bayliner,four winns..ect with a motor bigger than a 3.0 or even a whacker shoot me some info and photo's they have been striking out left and right with other peice's of chits..any help would be great...thanks fella's!!
    Tell you the truth for 5500 thats what you will find is POS boats. Very rare will you find a good condition boat for that price. But Ill keep an Eye out for ya.

TUNNEL T
    let me help your buddy jump feet first into the hot boat scene , i have this perfect little boat for him ,it's plenty fast to pull someone on a tube or even go skiing ,you can fish from it if you like ( i never have ) plenty big for the family and priced just right ! give me a call (925)516-7592 TUNNEL T

let me help your buddy jump feet first into the hot boat scene , i have this perfect little boat for him ,it's plenty fast to pull someone on a tube or even go skiing ,you can fish from it if you like ( i never have ) plenty big for the family and priced just right ! give me a call (925)516-7592 TUNNEL T
    Its not sold yet? DAMN

deltarat
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144047
    Price is right but a little different from what he is looking for.

http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144047
    Price is right but a little different from what he is looking for.
    Thats a find. There is another jet kurtis kraft little more but real clean..
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147315

707dog
    nice find fella's ill show him...but his issue is he has deltarat syndrom he is 1-2 feet taller than the rest of us so leg room is a factor..lmao..jokin T..

deltarat
    nice find fella's ill show him...but his issue is he has deltarat syndrom he is 1-2 feet taller than the rest of us so leg room is a factor..lmao..jokin T..
    F-Off Sponge Bob....lol

707dog
    F-Off Sponge Bob....lol
    lmao...T you know its all love...

acatitude
    lmao...T you know its all love...
    there you herders go again with that public display of animal love .. N_SHIT.. get a room.. or at least a corral