Based on the evidence, I believe that global warming is a matter of fact today. Because some argue scientific theory to the contrary doesn't make it any less real in my view. I don't believe that the movement to slow negative atmospheric changes, is a selfish ploy or corporate scheme. Many believe that this issue is so big, that only something as powerful as the Govt can begin to create a fix. Then there are those like many of you in this forum who don't believe that the Govt should do anything except preach Christian morality and fight wars. An oxymoron isn't it?
I see nothing but positive resulting from burring less fuel which is where reducing negative atmospheric changes begins. So why don't we all just get started? Because people like you characterize this issue as political, and call it left verses right and anything viewed as left must be contradicted at all costs.
Isn't time to come down from our political soap boxin and start viewing things as right and wrong instead of right and left. Burning less fuel is the right thing to do and you are aware of this.
This is so much Bullshit I shouldn't even respond.....The absolute total man caused greenhouse gasses are LESS than 5% of the gasses created here on earth...LESS than 5%......So take your "the sky is falling" retoric to your next algore book signing.........If you want to conserve natural resourses, that is a good thing. But do it for the sake of conservation, not because of some fairy tale about the sky is falling. The earth has gone through these heating/cooling cycles for billions of years. How pompus of modern man to think he could actually change anything...........Remember 10 or 15 years ago? These same morons were screaming about a coming ICE AGE!!! Try, as everyone who believes this shit will, you will not find a SINGLE qualified SCIENTIST to agree with you..........Ray