Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Blown 472
    Go ahead blown, post-a-link to the last thread YOU posted any helpful advice to a guy asking about an engine build. Rex'll cut ya slack this time since I asked for the link.
    I sure haven't seen it myself.
    Go ahead, prove me wrong JUST ONCE. (and the post must pre-date this one).
    No, that is ok, I will post up stuff like, " I had a discussion about this" my desktop dyno says this, blah blah blah, take a look big boy lots of info out there, rather then just hot air like you seem to spew about, perhaps it is time you take a sip of the stfu cup.

Blown 472
    OK butthole, I'll give you an example. When My father needed an MRI ....he got it....the next day. If the fukking quacks in the US were not so incompetent(sp) he would not have ever gotten to the point of needing an MRI.
    Dude, you dont know anything, I mean what you live there and all, hell smokin aint never been out of kansass, what with all them sheep wif der heads caught in the fence why would he leave?

Blown 472
    Stresses of that darned crankshaft trying to leave the engine cause it, and I don't think there is any real way to STOP it absolutely. Prevent it to a point, or minimize it, sure.
    Main stud girdles. I'm sure they exist for big Chevys, but:
    Summit only shows one for Ford mains.
    Jeggs doesn't show any.
    I KNOW they exist for Olds'.
    If they do exist somewheres, some of the racers and engine builders on here'll have a line on them.
    Getting right to the meat of the topic now aren't we?

steelcomp
    You are two faced, and you are a hypocrate That's not name calling????? Not a personal insult????Not in this case...it's a description. If it insults you, so be it. Facts are facts, and you are what and who you are. Funny...I don't see you denying a word of it, either.
    Maybe we should take a poll here? :idea:

Blown 472
    You'll use 2x as much alky as you ever did gasoline.

steelcomp
    No, that is ok, I will post up stuff like, " I had a discussion about this" my desktop dyno says this, blah blah blah, take a look big boy lots of info out there, rather then just hot air like you seem to spew about, perhaps it is time you take a sip of the stfu cup.Jeez...talk about hot air and STFU!!! You're about the most useless waste of pixels on this site! You have zero technical knowledge, you have zero political knowledge, you offer nothing to any discussion except for your hatred and sarcasm. I've never heard you once, enter into an intelligent, normal conversation with anyone. You typically bring everything down to your level of ignorance with your intentional misspelled words, poor grammer, sexual inuendo, etc., and it's purely intentional. You only serve to degrade most threads you participate in, and what's more, you work at it! I often wonder what it is about you that you think that's a favorable way to present yourself, but for what ever reason, you do. Admittedly, there are times you add a certain "color" to some discussions, but you're the LAST person to criticize anyone for spewing hot air, and being someone that should STFU!

Moneypitt
    SS, I would be careful about bashing Canada. Remember, when GW drives the temps in the lower 48 out of our comfort zone the great white north will probably be just about right, temp wise. About the Canadian healthcare, all the citizens I spoke to at Valleyfield love it.. Of course their liquor and tobacco purchases are taxed into outerspace to help provide it, but they feel its a worthwhile trade off. I also learned if you are a boat racer at Valleyfield, and not a Canadian citizen, don't get hurt!!! They will rush you to a hospital, the first one they come to AFTER they cross you back into the USA!!!.....MP

jimslade
    S.S. you are using 1992 data, things have improved greatly since then in Ontario. The main problem with free healthcare is that too many people abuse it . People go to the emerg. ward for a runny nose. If they don't have to pay they tend to use it more frequently. A friend had fainting spells a month ago. He had an MRI immediatly. The waiting periods are for elective surgery. If its important the wait is very short .I speak from experiance. I don't judge your warmongering facist racist country, don't judge mine.
    PS I really dont feel that way, so please speak from personal experiance, not corrupt data.

Blown 472
    Jeez...talk about hot air and STFU!!! You're about the most useless waste of pixels on this site! You have zero technical knowledge, you have zero political knowledge, you offer nothing to any discussion except for your hatred and sarcasm. I've never heard you once, enter into an intelligent, normal conversation with anyone. You typically bring everything down to your level of ignorance with your intentional misspelled words, poor grammer, sexual inuendo, etc., and it's purely intentional. You only serve to degrade most threads you participate in, and what's more, you work at it! I often wonder what it is about you that you think that's a favorable way to present yourself, but for what ever reason, you do. Admittedly, there are times you add a certain "color" to some discussions, but you're the LAST person to criticize anyone for spewing hot air, and being someone that should STFU!
    This coming from the tech expert who has had his ass handed to him more then one once. Thanks buddy.
    Seems as thou you spend alot of time reading what I write, stalker??

steelcomp
    OK butthole, I'll give you an example. When My father needed an MRI ....he got it....the next day. If the fukking quacks in the US were not so incompetent(sp) he would not have ever gotten to the point of needing an MRI.Incompetant quacks? American doctors?
    You just lost all my respect. If it wasn't for American doctors, you jokers wouldn't have any medecine.