Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Blown 472
    Your respect??? that and $35. will get me a box of beer
    What is medecine?
    Oh snap, Mr. perfect spelling.

steelcomp
    This coming from the tech expert who has had his ass handed to him more then one once. Thanks buddy.
    Seems as thou you spend alot of time reading what I write, stalker??
    Well, when you've got over 13 THOUSAND posts, it's kinda hard not to read something of yours, at any given time. Thing is, it's always the same crap.
    Stalker...yeah... Don't look now...:sqeyes:
    OK...I've had my entertainment for the week. You all can go back to hating eachother, 'cause NO one here is interested in any kind of discussion. (Including me)
    Carry on.

Blown 472
    bite me spice boy
    Dude, not you, Sir Steelcomp

Blown 472
    Well, when you've got over 13 THOUSAND posts, it's kinda hard not to read something of yours, at any given time. Thing is, it's always the same crap.
    Stalker...yeah... Don't look now...:sqeyes:
    OK...I've had my entertainment for the week. You all can go back to hating eachother, 'cause NO one here is interested in any kind of discussion. (Including me)
    Carry on.
    Sounds like someone got handed, nite nite.

steelcomp
    Your respect??? that and $35. will get me a box of beer
    What is medecine?I type with ten thumbs...sorry. At least you didn't deny what I said was right.
    $35.00 for a box of beer?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Not in this case...it's a description. If it insults you, so be it. Facts are facts, and you are what and who you are. Funny...I don't see you denying a word of it, either.
    Maybe we should take a poll here? :idea:
    Insulted by someone like you. Not a chance. You are right, I am who I am and there is no denying that. What I'm not is a right wing radical who preaches bullsh*t like the dems are the enemy, they're cowards, liars, unpatriotic and hypocrites. I'm not perfect, I don't know it all and don't claim to. I have allot to learn. for sure.

bigq
    S.S. you are using 1992 data, things have improved greatly since then in Ontario. The main problem with free healthcare is that too many people abuse it . People go to the emerg. ward for a runny nose. If they don't have to pay they tend to use it more frequently. A friend had fainting spells a month ago. He had an MRI immediatly. The waiting periods are for elective surgery. If its important the wait is very short .I speak from experiance. I don't judge your warmongering facist racist country, don't judge mine.
    PS I really dont feel that way, so please speak from personal experiance, not corrupt data.
    Same problem here. People without insurance use the emergency room for health care because they know they will not be turned away. We need to help people without insurance, but it would be nice if they did not abuse it and were also legal. The burden will eventually become to great and collapse.

bigq
    Today my wife fainted (sick with the flu) took her to the emerg.ward. Saw a doctor in 10 min. did blood tests, out in 3 hours everything completed. She has a bad flu. Great service.cost to me Nothing. Try that in the USA. sorry folks my sister lives in Fl. and she loves Canadian health care. We have a few complaints. But please SHUT UP YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. PS my dad has a heart condition. Had problems in Fl. a couple years ago. They almost killed him! If you don't take care of your sick what type of a nation are you building? maybe thats why your poverty rate is sickning, crime also. Bring on the Canadian bashers!
    Glad your wife is ok, but "cost you nothing"? So where does the government get money for health care?
    BTW, we do take care of sick people even illegals that have broken Federal laws. No one is refused life saving health care. now to them the cost is free, but guess who pays for it?

SmokinLowriderSS
    S.S. you are using 1992 data, things have improved greatly since then in Ontario. The main problem with free healthcare is that too many people abuse it . People go to the emerg. ward for a runny nose. If they don't have to pay they tend to use it more frequently.
    I'm glad things are improving jim, as they need to.
    The same abuse does occur here, on a much smaller scale, since by law, the emergency room CANNOT turn away ANYONE, period. I know people who go when they should not, and take their kids, when they should not.
    It is about to become worse in some places since Massachusetts has decided to show us all how good Universal Health Care is, passed it last fall. They're gonna tax and fine the snot out of businesses (and people next) to pay for it as it becomes an abused morass.
    You're right MP, when Global Warming pushes the midwest into becoming a 150* desert all the way to South Dakota, I might reconsider. That or just enjoy it like I did avery day spent in the Great Sandbox of the Middle East when it was 150*, in the shade.
    Canuck, I never said I have never left this country. I said I have never been to Canada or Mexico. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
    I type with ten thumbs...sorry. At least you didn't deny what I said was right.
    $35.00 for a box of beer?
    $14 to $18 here, for a 30-pack, depending on brand.
    A bit more for the microbrews, but those aren't in 30's.