Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

ULTRA26 # 1
    Reminds of Rush Limbaugh's statement when we were preparing to invade Iraq. Something like this as I recall- "If there are weapons of mass destruction our invasion stopped disaster and we did good. If there aren't weapons of mass destruction, then we ridded the country of a ruthless dictator. A win win situation."
    Nice to know you and Rush theorize along the same lines, eh...
    Anyway I agree with your motive, I just feel the country has far more people aware of the environment than many realize or will admit too. We don't need a hyped up theory to push everyone to change. They are fully capable of making their own personal decisions.
    Nice to know you and Rush theorize along the same lines Just a slightly different concept
    Thanks for further proof there Johnny boy!
    President shit for brains? Then why can't you and your ilk come up with one lie or one crime that you all keep crying about? The closest you leftists have come are the forged Dan Blather docs.
    Just because you don't agree with him doesn't make him dumb or a criminal. In this world anyway, but I'm sure I don't smoke the same chit you seem to be.
    God you're stupid. How can you continue to defend this man? Ignorance is the only explanation. And you are one of the normal thinking people. I'm sorry that I don't buy that the majority of the American view normal as being unable to see past their nose due to a ring of crap on the end of it from
    having stuck up Mr. Bushes behind, as yourself. Go find some more crooked lying cheeting POS lib, leftist, to rag on, oh honest and nornal one.
    "Just because you don't agree with him doesn't make him dumb or a criminal". You're right. Mr. Bush is completely responsable for this, all by himself. Your belief that every liberal idea or thought is useless, makes you stupid. Simple as that, Kepernacus
    Again, I'm through talikng with you.

Schiada76
    I've yet to defend the POTUS in any of my response's.
    I have put the onus on you to provide backup to your allegations of lying, idiocy and criminal behavior on his part and you have yet to show proof of any of the above.
    Again, this is a thread on global warming. You can neither stay on topic nor show backup for your BDS.

Schiada76
    Easy to prove.....when your lips move.....
    Yup, liberal "proof" right there. Then again poof is more apt for a lib.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Holy Chit!:sqeyes:
    If Canuck agrees with SLSS tht makes it a consensus.
    This debate is officially over.
    Resume normal programming.
    LMAO, Agreement between Canuck1 and I IS a definite rarity, and probably worthy of an official day of note on the calendar.
    And just think, Earth Day is Sunday.

Schiada76
    Lets celebrate by burning a greenpeace flag
    I was thinking maybe a Greenpeace member.:idea: :jawdrop:
    Which leads me to a true confession I once was young and very very ignorant.
    I actually.............oh chit this hurts to admit.........................I actually...................................donated ............................money................. ................to................................ ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh green peace. Oh sh it that hurt! I need a drink.
    See lib boys I can talk as much sh it as I want for I have walked both sides of the line. I voted for Reagan I voted for Klintoon (not that little jiminy catuh **** though!). I voted for GW twice but wouldn't again.
    I want to know if the lib boys here can claim the same?

Blown 472
    Lets celebrate by burning a greenpeace flag
    Can we shoot some hippies? shove a berkenstock up the ass of some dumb suv driving green bumper sticker broad??

Schiada76
    Gawddamnit! We've found something we can all agree on! :sqeyes:
    Lets fawk up some hippie bark eating scum!
    Armageddon must be at hand! Wait a minute, isn't this thread all about Armageddon?:idea: The liberal perception of Armageddon but Armageddon none the less. I think I'm on to something!:idea:

Blown 472
    Gawddamnit! We've found something we can all agree on! :sqeyes:
    Lets fawk up some hippie bark eating scum!
    Armageddon must be at hand! Wait a minute, isn't this thread all about Armageddon?:idea: The liberal perception of Armageddon but Armageddon none the less. I think I'm on to something!:idea:
    wtf is armageddon?

SmokinLowriderSS
    I have put the onus on you to provide backup to your allegations of lying, idiocy and criminal behavior on his part and you have yet to show proof of any of the above.
    I did the same thing, on human-caused Global Warming Schiada, and the same result occured, a complete failure to support his positions, because he's to busy to research the facts, but he's not too busy to just continue the "If it's good, then do it, and if it happens to have been unneeded, it was good anyhow", urinating contest.
    Don't feel alone dude.
    Have to see if I can find a Greenpiece flag online and get it fed-ex'd (uses jetfuel, and lots of it to deliver on time).
    I have some extra Diesel fuel I can use as an accelerant/anti-fire-retardant. :idea: 15 or 20 gallons or so.

SmokinLowriderSS
    There you go as soon as you get back you're off on a BDS rant.
    Did he cause global warming? That turd keith olberman actually said he caused the V Tech massacre.
    Some things never change Schiada, constants in the world. :idea:
    Idiotberman got that from me. I started that rumor, Tuesday, right here on HB.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast