Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

steelcomp
    Oh for fuks sake!!!!
    You really are an idiot John. The Algore is a two bit lying stealing politician that YOU love just because he's a liberal. Thats it and you know it.
    The difference between you leftists and we normal thinking people is that we want all crooked politicians thrown out of office. You on the other hand will blindly follow anyone who spews the dogma you find palatable.
    I'll say it again ANYONE that belives the bullshit the Algore is spewing is an imbecile beyond accepting anything factual no matter how it is presented to them.
    Now go sit in the corner and listen to your heart and your feelings and your oh my I just believe it so it's true fantasy or find some facts to back up your dogmatic, blind, fanatic belief in a known liar and crook. Not a made up one either there is plenty of fact to show what algore really is and none of it was forged by Dan Rather.
    What a simpleton.
    Simply fockin classic!!! LMFAO!!!
    Hey Ultra...I got global warming for you...it snowed in Santa Barbara today. :notam:
    You and Sen. Harry Reid make a good pair.
    Simpleton...too funny!
    Baaaaaaaaa, Baaaaaaaaa....

ULTRA26 # 1
    You all are funny.
    If the American people treat this issue as if it doesn't exist, little more will be done to reduce the production of emissions. If this belief proven to be invalid, further damage will have been done?
    If the American people treat this issue as if it does exist, substantially more will be done to reduce the production of emissions. If this belief proven to be invalid, what damage will have been done?
    It's simple.
    Filling the air with shit isn't a good thing, I don't care what you do or don't call it.
    But to most of you, this is just more of my leftist lib ignorant BS

Schiada76
    You all are funny.
    If the American people treat this issue as if it doesn't exist, little more will be done to reduce the production of emissions. If this belief proven to be invalid, further damage will have been done?
    If the American people treat this issue as if it does exist, substantially more will be done to reduce the production of emissions. If this belief proven to be invalid, what damage will have been done?
    It's simple.
    Filling the air with shit isn't a good thing, I don't care what you do or don't call it.
    Thick as a brick but consistent.
    Do you know the difference between the global warming hysteria debate and pollution? I'll answer for you, nope.

Schiada76
    wtf is armageddon?
    The Christian belief that God will end the world and only Christians will be accepted into heaven (more or less).
    Tree hugging fagot bark eaters think humans will destroy the planet, Mother Gaia, and all life will cease to exist.
    Same concept different nuts.

Schiada76
    Who the fukk agrees with you on anything? You seem to enjoy that post up your ass from that fence you are sitting on....
    Well you do for one, reference tree hugging faggots.
    If you think I'm siting on the fence politically as in I have moderate, middle of the road views, you haven't read any of my posts.

steelcomp
    Filling the air with shit isn't a good thing, I don't care what you do or don't call it. I don't think anyone will disagree with that, but what does it have to do with global warming? What "shit" are yout talking about in context with, and related to "global warming"??
    BTW...it's nothing compared to the shit that the libs spew...they're on borrowed credits when it comes to their verbal pollution.
    There's another one thye're missing...bull$hit credits.
    Purchased any lately, ULTRA?
    I gotta add one more thing here...you got a little Al Gore in you, there ULTRA26 #1. How much "shit" do you think that big ass boat of yours spews every time you take it out? Or how about the tow rig towing it? How 'bout you get rid of that pig and do your part to lessen emissions? Surely you don't need that thing. :notam:
    Where are your sacrafices?

wsuwrhr
    I gotta agree here.
    I read your posts, followed by the image of your boat, and I can't help to wonder the same thing.....
    Aren't YOU part of the problem #1?
    I gotta add one more thing here...you got a little Al Gore in you, there ULTRA26 #1. How much "shit" do you think that big ass boat of yours spews every time you take it out? Or how about the tow rig towing it? How 'bout you get rid of that pig and do your part to lessen emissions? Surely you don't need that thing. :notam:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Ho humm ... is this wall denting? My head's getting a sore spot.
    Just what will be accomplished by reducing CO2 emmissions by .00027% Ultra?That's all we emit, total, out of all the natural CO2 emmissions.
    If the American people treat this issue as if it does exist, substantially more will be done to reduce the production of emissions.
    .00027% reduction, MAX, IF we closed the world down tonight at midnight.
    If this belief proven to be invalid, what damage will have been done?
    .00027% improvement.
    It's simple.
    How long does it take to fill the air, at .00027% a year?
    Thx for noting my exception.
    Incedentally, for comaritive visualization, the distance from LA to New York City is 2462 miles.
    .00027% of that, is 35 FEET, 10 feet longer than the length of your boat.
    35.098272 feet, exactly
    From LA to Honolulu, 2551 miles, .00027% is 36.37', another 1 foot 4 inches.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I gotta add one more thing here...you got a little Al Gore in you, there ULTRA26 #1. How much "shit" do you think that big ass boat of yours spews every time you take it out? ?
    He has an Ultra-Efficient Fuel Injection System on it Steel, so it's got a far smaller "carbon footprint" that my old Holley-carbed Taylor.
    Maybe he'll buy the cat manifolds for it next winter, and make it even better.
    .Or how about the tow rig towing it? How 'bout you get rid of that pig and do your part to lessen emissions? Surely you don't need that thing. :notam:
    I asked him about those, twice, and was ignored. I bet you are too, unless THIS PROD annoys him enough.
    He has solar on his house too.
    He's much greener than I am. I burn trees to heat the farmhouse in the wintertime. (wood-fired central heat furnace sitting right next to the back-up, elec central heat. )
    Oh, and I burn up gasoline (2-stroke oil in it too) sawing up the firewood.
    I've got anough carbon footprint for the state of Rhode Island.
    Does it help if I tow my Taylor with a V-6 Dodge Dakota that's fuel injected instead of my V-8 F-150 that's fuel injected?

Blown 472
    The Christian belief that God will end the world and only Christians will be accepted into heaven (more or less).
    Tree hugging fagot bark eaters think humans will destroy the planet, Mother Gaia, and all life will cease to exist.
    Same concept different nuts.
    What if satan comes first and kills all the hyprocrite christians? That would rock.:devil:

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast