Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

SmokinLowriderSS
    What if satan comes first and kills all the hyprocrite christians? That would rock.:devil:
    If, on the other hand, God shows up and just wipes out ALL the hypocrites, you may find this list a bit less "entertaining".:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
    . I don't think anyone will disagree with that, but what does it have to do with global warming? What "shit" are yout talking about in context with, and related to "global warming"??
    BTW...it's nothing compared to the shit that the libs spew...they're on borrowed credits when it comes to their verbal pollution.
    There's another one thye're missing...bull$hit credits.
    Purchased any lately, ULTRA?
    I gotta add one more thing here...you got a little Al Gore in you, there ULTRA26 #1. How much "shit" do you think that big ass boat of yours spews every time you take it out? Or how about the tow rig towing it? How 'bout you get rid of that pig and do your part to lessen emissions? Surely you don't need that thing. :notam:
    Where are your sacrafices?
    I drive a Civic not an SVT Cobra, like a did a years ago That big ol boat gets better fuel economy than those little jets. Stock Merc Ultra low emission power No longer driving a boat with a blown 502 The truck lives in a different state, with the boat. it only tows the boat. Much of my household lighting is LED. My appliances and systems are all energy efficient. All duel payne windows. I'm using less than half of the energy and fuel I did 2 years ago. Probablly make much more effort, in this regard, than yourself, Mr. Comp
    Still can't get an answer
    If the American people treat this issue as if it doesn't exist, little more will be done to reduce the production of emissions. If this belief proven to be invalid, further damage will have been done?
    If the American people treat this issue as if it does exist, substantially more will be done to reduce the production of emissions. If this belief proven to be invalid, what damage will have been done?
    He has an Ultra-Efficient Fuel Injection System on it Steel, so it's got a far smaller "carbon footprint" that my old Holley-carbed Taylor.
    Maybe he'll buy the cat manifolds for it next winter, and make it even better.
    I asked him about those, twice, and was ignored. I bet you are too, unless THIS PROD annoys him enough.
    He has solar on his house too.
    He's much greener than I am. I burn trees to heat the farmhouse in the wintertime. (wood-fired central heat furnace sitting right next to the back-up, elec central heat. )
    Oh, and I burn up gasoline (2-stroke oil in it too) sawing up the firewood.
    I've got anough carbon footprint for the state of Rhode Island.
    Does it help if I tow my Taylor with a V-6 Dodge Dakota that's fuel injected instead of my V-8 F-150 that's fuel injected?
    Smokin,
    Make fun if you feel the need. Giving a shit us a start. It's a shame you don't.

Blown 472
    I drive a Civic not an SVT Cobra, like a did a years ago That big ol boat gets better fuel economy than those little jets. Stock Merc Ultra low emission power No longer driving a boat with a blown 502 The truck lives in a different state, with the boat. it only tows the boat. Much of my household lighting is LED. My appliances and systems are all energy efficient. All duel payne windows. I'm using less than half of the energy and fuel I did 2 years ago. Probablly make much more effort, in this regard, than yourself, Mr. Comp
    If the American people treat this issue as if it doesn't exist, little more will be done to reduce the production of emissions. If this belief proven to be invalid, further damage will have been done?
    If the American people treat this issue as if it does exist, substantially more will be done to reduce the production of emissions. If this belief proven to be invalid, what damage will have been done?
    Smokin,
    Make fun if you feel the need. Giving a shit us a start. It's a shame you don't.
    Thats cuz no one told him he should.

Blown 472
    If, on the other hand, God shows up and just wipes out ALL the hypocrites, you may find this list a bit less "entertaining".:idea:
    I will miss you.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Ho humm ... is this wall denting? My head's getting a sore spot.
    Just what will be accomplished by reducing CO2 emmissions by .00027% Ultra?That's all we emit, total, out of all the natural CO2 emmissions.
    .00027% reduction, MAX, IF we closed the world down tonight at midnight.
    .00027% improvement.
    How long does it take to fill the air, at .00027% a year?
    Thx for noting my exception.
    Incedentally, for comaritive visualization, the distance from LA to New York City is 2462 miles.
    .00027% of that, is 35 FEET, 10 feet longer than the length of your boat.
    35.098272 feet, exactly
    From LA to Honolulu, 2551 miles, .00027% is 36.37', another 1 foot 4 inches.
    Comical is back, with time to post up responses to my crass and sarcastic intent to spew up all the carbon he is not spewing, but won't address ANYTHING HARD like the above, or steelcomp's noting of his own hipocrisy of the dualie and the 25' x 496CID boat.
    At least one of us is ballsy enough to reson out WHY I "don't give a shi+" instead of simply running on faith.
    Keep telling yourself that blown, just keep telling yourself that. Best blinders on the board.

Marty Gras
    If the USA stops all life "as we know it" and we all go back to walking and candle light, who will join us? China (the largest polluter), India, Russia, Iran, Korea, FRANCE??? I don't think that any other country will change. Historically, "global warming" was/is the period of time between ICE AGES. I understand that the "hole in the ozone" changes minute to minute. It changes with air pressure, temperature, moisture, rotation. I also don't think that "global warming" will be changed if Gore, H. Clinton, and Edwards did move into separate tents! But I must admit that I like "their point of view, on the world outside of their castles!" "it's good to be king!" Prevent global warming, CHILL OUT

steelcomp
    The questions are irrelevant, because they don't have anything to do with fact. The "issue" of Global Warming does not exist as AlGore, you, and the rest of the mindless, coolaid drinking, non-thinking extremists are trying to pass off as fact. It's purely a political agenda being promoted by the left, and supported by the media, as another scare tactic to try and control the public's political opinion. Just like they did to Regan and the Soviets. Too bad they don't learn their lesson...that backfired so badly (the Dem's) lost everything politically back then.
    Fortunately, with newer and more reliable sources for information, the public is beginning to wake up to the bill of goods they're being sold about "global warming", and taking a second lok at the facts.
    Another point is, you act as if this thing about emissions is a NEW CONCEPT. Where were you in the 60's and 70's? Do you have any idea what emission levels have done since then? The American people (both voluntarily, and in-voluntarily) have been treating this "issue" as if it does exist for thirty years or more. Cars today have near ZERO emissions, and the US is by far the cleanest of the major manufacturing countries in the world. So much to the point that we (local companies) can't even afford to manufacture in our own country because standards have become unrealistically high. Our impact as humans on the global climate has effectively zero impact, as evidence of global warming shows to have existed thousands of years ago...long before we were here. How do you explain that?
    Here's another little tidbit you might just choke on...Your boat's gas consumption isn't it's only "carbon footprint" (to coin a useless phrase) although it's no surprise that's all the further you can see past yourself. What kind of pollution do you think results in the manufacturing of just one of your boats? How many hundreds of gallons of resin do you think is in there? How many thousands of gallons of fuel were used to manufacture and transport all the necessary materials, parts, and hardware to build just one?
    Your boat, and that blown truck you tow it with SUCK gas, no matter how "efficient" you say they are, and both are perfect examples of the arrogant excess you live in. You can save your pathological, self congratulating pats on the back of being more "energy conscious" than the rest of us...all you're trying to do is ease your own guilty conscience, because to try and make us think you really give a shit is a joke...you and big Al, alike. You live in total excess because you can afford to, for which I applaud you, but your self righteous justification is pure BS. And to let you know, my 820hp jet boat uses about 3 gals of gas in an entire racing weekend. You can't drive out of the 5 mph zone on 3 gals. :notam:
    BTW...Where's your answer??I don't think anyone will disagree with that, but what does it have to do with global warming? What "shit" are you talking about in context with, and related to "global warming"??More of your hypocrisy...you avoid answering every question posted to you that, by answering truthfully, would expose you for the phony you are.
    Typical.

steelcomp
    or steelcomp's noting of his own hipocrisy of the dualie and the 25' x 496CID boat.
    He's not towing with a dualy...the idiot tows a 15K+ lb boat with a freekin F150 Lightning!! LOL!!!

steelcomp
    Quote: ULTRA That big ol boat gets better fuel economy than those little jets. You're just unbelievably stupid if you really believe that.

SmokinLowriderSS
    He's not towing with a dualy...the idiot tows a 15K+ lb boat with a freekin F150 Lightning!! LOL!!!
    Thx for the call on that Steel, I hadn't looked closely enough at the picture.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast