Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coward Harry Ried says war is lost.....

boatsnblondes

bordsmnj
    can't we just fire that liberal cock sucker?

burtandnancy2
    Are you referring to the Civil War in Iraq? The one in which the Iraqis have already killed over 600,000 of their own people. The one the U.S. is trying to settle for them at the cost of over 3200 of our young men and women and at a cost of $100,000,000,000+ per year?
    I don't like Harry Reid or any of his ilk, but the facts are unsettling...

boatsnblondes
    AS an old friend once said....want peace?? Better get ready for war...there is no peace, for us, for anyone, as long as people like Harry exist....you better just accept that this is a dirty business by it's nature, and thank God this ain't Nam..by this time in the conflict, some 45,000 body bags had come back....

SmokinLowriderSS
    No kidding B&B, the AVERAGE for Vietnam was 5,000 A YEAR, and that includes the thin years in the 70's. The late 60's were a damn sight more dangerous.
    How about this unsettling fact Burt?
    There are people, with plenty of money, due to being supported by nations who have plenty of money, WHO WANT YOU AND I DEAD, period.
    No negotiation, just simply room-temperature DEAD! Simply bacause you don't follow the same religion they do.
    They want you DEAD!
    Now, what do you think should be done about people who have announced THEY INTEND TO KILL YOU?
    Should they be allowed to come here? to kill here? to be fought HERE, ON YOUR DOORSTEP AND MINE?
    Should we wait untill they kill your neighbor?
    Your spouse?
    Your child?
    YOU?
    Or, should they be kept, 9,000 miles away, fought 9,000 miles away, by the most powerful millitary force in existence on this planet?
    The ONLY enemy our millitary CANNOT DEFEAT is the gutless coward bastards who are in charge of it who will FORCE THEM TO GIVE UP. :devil:
    I suspect that if your next door neighbor walked up to you one day and said to your face "I am going to kill you, and your family, and your friends, and everyone you know, one of these days", you would not just go into your house and hope he was kidding.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Oh, and B&B, if you spent any "personal time" in that particular little SE asian "vacation spot" back in the vicinity of 1970, Thx man, I appreciate it.

burtandnancy2
    Smoken Low, don't get me wrong. I agree with you 100%. I preach to my (misguided grandkids who are semi brain washed in school about the muslim countries) all the time how they want us dead, here or there. I could go on for hours on this subject, but its all been argued before ad nauseum. I will conclude by stating that one of the first things our government should (but won't) do is close up our borders, but instead, our President wants to turn the US into a new country made up of Canada, US and Mexico. Disgusting...

boatsnblondes
    Vote democrat next year, and it will get a lot worse...everything I said would happen if the Dems won last year is happening..they are showing thier true colors, yellow, yellow, and yellow...another year of this crap, and dems won't be able to get elected as dog catchers....

Brian
    I think we should pull out and use the place for a bombing range for a while until they stop causing trouble. Why risk our soldiers' lives in a ground battle that really can't be won when we're playing by the rules and they're hiding amongst civilians? If we cause enough pain, maybe they'll stop. Then again, maybe they won't, and we can keep bombing until they all stop moving, and then we can have our own little oil rich state in the middle east! I suppose the rest of the world might have a problem with that approach.

boatsnblondes
    I think we should pull out and use the place for a bombing range for a while until they stop causing trouble. Why risk our soldiers' lives in a ground battle that really can't be won when we're playing by the rules and they're hiding amongst civilians? If we cause enough pain, maybe they'll stop. Then again, maybe they won't, and we can keep bombing until they all stop moving, and then we can have our own little oil rich state in the middle east! I suppose the rest of the world might have a problem with that approach.

I figure we got an ENTIRE army just in our prisons...tell them they survive however many years based on they're crime, they're free....works for me...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast