Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: any big kids here involved in ......

Remote controled hobbies??
    If so what type?
    Im kinda hooked on 8th scale nitro buggies and am having a hell of a good time with it!

racecar.hotshoe
    I have a extra 300 plane a TSK46 heli and nitro trucks from 10 scale to a 1/4 sprint car

Sotally Tober
    When I had time to play. Now that I have kids there is no time for RC. I have acouple of planes. One J-3 Cub that has a 4 stroke engine. A .60 X-cell helicopter. A nitro outboard boat. A lot of fun. When my boys get a little older I think I will play with them.

advantage21
    I run a 8th scale nitro buggy at revelation raceway with some friends.

Speedin' Ian
    I'm into it all. Nitro stadium truck, nitro boat, and a few planes. Just finishing my dream plane, .91 Corsair complete with gullwing and retractable landing gear. Should be ready to fly ina few weeks.

Psycho Squid
    R/c aircraft mostly scale warbirds newest member is an 84''P-38 with air retracts I'm putting in twin 100's for engines. This thing uses a seven chanel radio with 10 servos......... I also have a P-51 Dego Red reno racer ready to fly with a 91 four stroker in it and a P-51D Scale with a 100. Had a F4-U coursair but I got bored and stupid flying it oops. Buying a Zero used to have one it was one of my favorite and best flying planes yet. Tip stalled that sucker seeing exactly how slow I could make it fly. Well There's always Archery.......
    squid

racecar.hotshoe
    When I had time to play. Now that I have kids there is no time for RC. I have acouple of planes. One J-3 Cub that has a 4 stroke engine. A .60 X-cell helicopter. A nitro outboard boat. A lot of fun. When my boys get a little older I think I will play with them.
    The cubs are a blast to fly.All the old farts come out with there flight jackets on calling base......final landing........It makes me giggle..

revelation is a hoot! the owner Dana said he should have the big track open here in a week or two when i talked with him today, and got to see how the track is gonna be layed out,...can you say BIG?
    I used to have a couple 3.5 K&B OB's that ran real well out at leg lake and am currently working on a new design tunnel for a OB or jet and is a splitting image as my 19' TPR tunnel.
    I also run a 1/8 Mugen MBX5 prospec,serio.21 evoIII modded to the "gills"
    used to run out at the ranch years ago but just got back into it at the start of '07
    I knew i was'nt the only nerd here! lol
    Off road buggies are the ticket! imo
    Todd

I'll post some pics of the model stealth boat here pretty soon after i pop the first one and paint it up!

DeltaSigBoater
    I have a Traxxas 1/12 Scale Chaparral Villian IV, got it for christmas '92. I left it at the lake one summer and the heat turned it yellow. Havent used it since 2000 when the speed controler got to hot, & caught fire.
    Have all the stuff to make it run, just never have had the time.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast