Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: any big kids here involved in ......

ShutYaPieHole
    This is not a hobby its an addiction.
    1 traxxas t-maxx stock
    1 traxxas t-maxx with sh .28 engines
    1 traxas jato modded 2.5
    1 traxxas rustler w/ mammba 7700
    1 traxxas rustler stock
    1 8 th scale buggy(himoto pro)
    1 tc4 sedan mamba 7700
    1 aquacraft nitro hammer
    Yea i got it bad

dmontzsta
    I used to be, back when the RC10s were the daddys of the block!
    We just bought my son a Traxxxas Stampede, I am trying not to become addicted, but out of the box it does pretty well.

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
    2 Losi XXX-T's. One for me, and one for the other kid in the house. Used to race a Tamiya Blackfoot back when Rc-10's were the mack, and smoked 'em on the flat, but could never corner like they could!!
    Always a good time taking the kids out to the R/C tracks!!
    Fun way to spend some time with the kids...'course I've always gotta have the faster car, so I guess it's more of a way for the kids to spend time with me!!

boatsnblondes
    I used to do RC, long ago...got tired of building and crashing.....now, I do model trains, they never crash, and I could care less about rain....fun stuff....anyone else on here into trains???

Big Kahunaa
    jato 3.3
    trinity blade brushless 1/18
    going to oder the 1/8 mantis truck sone

beaverretriever
    Just a little rtr nitro boat. It started out only running 36 on radar, now it is running 52!!! The day I got it, it came all apart. Blue printed the bottom, raised compression, head work, and every hop up part available was installed. Sounds just like everything else I own.

dumbandyoung
    Remote controled hobbies??
    If so what type?
    Im kinda hooked on 8th scale nitro buggies and am having a hell of a good time with it!
    I had a traxxass tmax about 5 years ago. kinda itchin to buy a new one. Theres a big dirt field behind my office where i can go to "relax" once a day.

brianwhiteboy
    What's up Todd! Long time no talkie I just picked up an Associated Monster GT 1/8 scale nitro truck! Havin' fun and already breaking parts :2purples:

707dog
    yep got a...
    (NEW)traxxas T-MAX 3.3 W/SOME MODS, traxxas rustler 2.5 w/SOME MODS ALL SO MUCH FUN UNTIL THE FLIP AT FULL THROTTLE ..LMAO
    PROBABLY LOOKING INTO A BOAT LATER THIS YEAR...

i also had a associated GT2 here a while ago,broke so many parts, buy the day i stepped up and purchased the mugen buggy, it's so much of a better built car that any of the ready to run stuff out there (not incl. Losi eight fwd buggy), i drive my car tues./thurs out at revelation raceway, its a great time to get away from work and all of the crap, also pretty cheap when your not breakin'! lol Dont really get into racing much, cuz it seems that my car is alergic to race dirt when saturday night rolls around!:idea:
    www.revrace.com has a live streamind video check it out

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast